Season 7 Race 5 Hockenheim - Weather

i am just so peed off about the email that has no right calling me dangerous or not on site ,when im on it every day just because i dont post ti every little bla bla bla that gets put up . i think its abit silly and insulting

i am just so peed off about the email that has no right calling me dangerous or not on site ,when im on it every day just because i dont post ti every little bla bla bla that gets put up . i think its abit silly and insulting

I (honestly) understand your feelings about the e-mail mate. I also ask myself: "How would I feel?" The answer could be: "Most likely the same!" Now I ask myself: "Would I react the same way?" Answer: "Surely not!" You're allways very welcome to enter or to start a constructive discussion. Now we have 3 or more threads "destroyed" by discussion which leads us to nowhere. :frown: I feel ashamed when I think about what other RD members might think, when they watch those threads.

In generall (real life and virtual communities) it makes me very sad, that too many people have a tendency to expect the worst instead of expecting the best from anything. :frown:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back