Season 6 Race 7 China (Shangai) - Chat

I also worried about that but we are all prepared for china, so it would make sence to test things for Istanbul already and only refresh driving at china shortly before the rerace. (Is an Istanbul 5 laps server availeable?)

Yes, the Istanbul server is open and I too plan to do some laps at Istanbul before Wednesday. All I am planning to do in regards with Shanghai is to do a stint or two to keep it fresh in mind, and some qual practice minutes before I join the race server.

"At the usual time"... can you clarify please Nicolai. I should be present this wednesday.

Because i was in late, for the last race.The race director's mail said me to be ready at 9pm (french time) but it was confused. I was on the serveur at 8.15 pm (i think) and qualif was started since 15 minutes. It's doesn't matter, because i have took a real pleasure to start the race at the 18th position and overtaking in the 15 first laps.

It could be better to use GTM time for eliminate confusions. Thanks by advance.

"At the usual time"... can you clarify please Nicolai. I should be present this wednesday.

Because i was in late, for the last race.The race director's mail said me to be ready at 9pm (french time) but it was confused. I was on the serveur at 8.15 pm (i think) and qualif was started since 15 minutes. It's doesn't matter, because i have took a real pleasure to start the race at the 18th position and overtaking in the 15 first laps.

It could be better to use GTM time for eliminate confusions. Thanks by advance.

I assumed France and Norway was in the same time-zone, but you are right, time-zones very easily lead to misunderstandings.

This is how it works:
Practice always start at 8pm NORWEGIAN time
Qualify always start at 9pm NORWEGIAN time
This means that absolute last chance to join is around 9:25pm NORWEGIAN time.

Now, it seems to me that the UK is ALWAYS 1 hour after Norway, thus:
Practice always start at 7pm UK time
Qualify always start at 8pm UK time
This means that absolute last chance to join is around 8:25pm UK time.

According to this web-site Norway (Oslo) and France (Paris) should be the same:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back