Valerio Vinassa

PrestoGP Veteran
Original poster
Dec 24, 2009
one of the best track, good race guys:thumbsup:

Ho3n3r

5000RPM
Oct 20, 2010
Lol I'm an idiot. Didn't bother to check temps, so engine blew up. Was a good race up until then, seems I should've used the low downforce package.

Reactions: David Turnbull

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
Sep 17, 2009
dunno what happened to me, wheel just suddenly locked up with full throttle then everything went black, had to use task manager to close the game :( great end to the season

Sep 5, 2018
Messed all my qualifying laps up and started last of those that had set a time. Start was a bit too good, so had to brake as the gaps disappeared and was then caught out when the cars ahead braked (doh!). Got underway with clattery steering and chased, eventually catching Valerio and passing him on the last lap.

Valerio Vinassa

PrestoGP Veteran
Original poster
Dec 24, 2009
fun race until the tires let me run lap5 :( from here only defense until last lap when Andrew is come and pass me i finished last lap like in a Finland rally .
true guys few drivers anyhow we have a fun and they no:D
Congratulations at our champ for Season20 Artyom :thumbsup:

Sep 9, 2012
Rubber grew up slowly so Q was hard to me and my oversteering setup.
Failed in my first try, but in second I was fast, but on the long way to the last chicane I was thinking: be careful at the last chicane, be careful, be ...
So I programmed my brain with a self-fulfilling prophecy ... ending on the lawn beside last chicane :poop:

Short race was quite cool, rubber was there and Raymond was unsuccessfully hunting me :D

Congratulations the serial champ Artyom :thumbsup:

Thx David and Peter for the organization :thumbsup:
Cyas hopefully soon :)
Martin