SEASON 20 RACE 1 -MONZA - RACE REPORTS

Discussion in 'Presto GP' started by Valerio Vinassa, Sep 5, 2018.

1. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,392
    good season guys:thumbsup:

• Love Love x 2
  2. Raymond van Soest

Raymond van Soest
    Premium

Ratings:
    +80
    Log analyzer report available here:)

• Like Like x 4
  3. Valerio Vinassa

Valerio Vinassa
    PrestoGP Veteran

Ratings:
    +3,392
    good event with a lot people result fun in both race race1 a bit rougher:D race2 a bit more focused on tire wear some wheel to wheel, do you remember Francisco?:)and braking to the last breath,if i remove the practice start:rolleyes: the races gone very well.

Congratulations Winners and all us:thumbsup:
    see you at Singapore

• Like Like x 4
  4. Nicolas Rouge

Nicolas Rouge

Ratings:
    +1,397
    Thanks @Raymond van Soest I love those stats :thumbsup:

OK races for me, I trained only a day before the event after not having done any racing since the end of last season. I concentrated on race setup as usual and it paid off, especially on race 2 since I made almost no mistakes in that race. A good race setup is for me not a real fast one, but a stable and permissive one, with even tire wear, that keeps the car behaviours consistents over the whole length of the race.
    Anyway it was good to see a lot of drivers on track, with some nice battles.

CU next event!

• Like Like x 3
  5. KikoValle

KikoValle

Ratings:
    +42
    Fun races till my ISP made me lost connection in race 2. I remember Valerio :) nice close but clean racing all.

• Like Like x 2
    • Love Love x 1
  6. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +581
    That was quite intense for me, especially R2.
    Raymond hunted me like crazy till pitstop :thumbsup:
    I gave all to keep a gap :ninja:
    After pit the gap was quite big to Raymond and I tough ... yeah ... I did it ... there is now only Barry on P1 who will pit soon and I`m back on P1 ... ha ha ... ha ha ...
    But this never happend ... Barry did not think it`s necessary to pit :confused::thumbsup:

Grats podiums and all finishers :thumbsup:
    Thx to all organizers :thumbsup:
    Martin

• Like Like x 3
  7. Raymond van Soest

Raymond van Soest
    Premium

Ratings:
    +80
    Overall: Very good race day for me. Finally had the pace to fight for the podium! Only annoying thing was that every ±3 laps I would get some sort of lag spike which set me back about 0,5 sec.

Race 1: Not the best race for me. Got held up once, and made an error which resulted in a spin. Although P6 wasn't too bad.

Race 2: This was a really exciting race! At the start Barry passed me, but fortunatly I could take back P2. I was able to stay within 2 sec of Martin, but at the pit stop I lost 4 sec (don't know how) and came back just behind Nicolas. After that had some really nice battles with Rob. When I finally passed him, I got another lag spike which put me behind him again:roflmao: Just want to praise him once more for sportmanship, because when he saw this he let me pass him again!:thumbsup:

Highlights:

• Like Like x 3
  8. MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

MOOOOOOOOOSCHT

Ratings:
    +581
  9. Raymond van Soest

Raymond van Soest
    Premium

Ratings:
    +80
    Yes I requested the pit stop the lap before pitting, and there was a message that the crew was ready.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.