SEASON 17 RACE 6 - SOCHI - INCIDENTS REPORT-

Race 1
Lap 1 - T15 I Braked late, locked up, lost the rear and touched the bump on the inside with the front, caused me to hit Valerio. I gave him the position back but left little space from him on the inside and we had some wheel banging. sorry for both incidents. :whistling:

Race 2

Lap 1 T13 Martin overtook me on the straight and tucked in in front of me, I thought I was breaking enough but I wasn't. I gave him a gentle bump from the back which made him spin out. Sorry (David revenged you a two corners later thought :whistling:)

Race 1
An small incident in first chicane when I tried to squeeze in the inside. I went through but couldn't avoid a spinning car.

Race 2
- incident in first chicane (again :mad:) with @Blauweke that braked a little too early for me, just after the 200m marker. I expected to begin braking at about 170m with a 10-15m safety margin so I was surprised by his braking, espcially since he has at least 3 car length margin in front of him. That put my car sliding, collecting his but hopefully no one else was impacted. I collected a terrible flatspot and had to pit at the end of the lap.

- incident in the slow section at the end of lap 1 : ouch @Artyom Aslamazyan what happened?

- incident with April : I was so exhausted and angry when I spun (bye bye podium) that I lost my control. I almost rage quitted. Sorry again April :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back