SEASON 17 RACE 3 - ALBERT PARK - INCIDENTS REPORT-

Race 2 :(
I had 2 very strange and stupid incidents with Valerio, both my fault, at the end of lap 8 and at the start of lap 12. The first time I was too close behind to change lanes without hitting him, and the second time he hit the brakes earlier than I expected, and I tried to avoid him by divebombing, but the kerb on the inside made my car jump over him, and dragged him into the gravel with me.
If you guys consider that I should get some kind of penalty I accept it, because as I said, it was my fault both times.

Race 1
Lap 4 T3 - Ran into Valerio's back, I wasn't expecting him to slow down so much. Sorry. Lucky for him it did more harm to me. Valerio did not spin, I did and had to wait 4 cars until rejoin.
Lap 5 T13 - Artyom and Anton were in a battle going into T13, Anton took a bit too much curb on the inside and slowed down a lot, I could not avoid him and gave him a little push from the back. Sorry, but I did not know that you came back onto the racing line after that contact with the curb.
Lap 7 T13 - Kyran was off the track, I saw him go and stop again so I thought he saw me. But turns out he did not, he rejoined the track right in front of me. Big crash. I was very lucky not to have any damage.

Race 2
Lap 1 T1 - Anton was sandwiched by Valerio and me. Sorry did not know you were there and I was following the cars in front at normal racing line.
Lap 5 T3 - Peter was coming, he was 2 seconds faster then me previous lap (Crew Chief told me ;) ) so I figured I will not try to fight him and save my tyres instead. I just coved the outside and he took the inside. I did not realized that David was suddenly so close behind also and he also tried to squeeze through. Sorry for shutting the door on you there, I would have let you passed if I knew you came, because you were also much faster.

R1: ?
R2: After T1 I gave way someone comming from the rigth instantly.
Then I saw in the mirrow some gave way for me and came off track.
In T2 there was much more goning on ...

As I allready mentioned in the race report, for races I disable the relay recording to have a better performance, so I cant`t watch the replay atm.
Cyas
Martin

only the 1 incident that i can really remember and its already been mentioned, i ran up the back of kyran causing the incident with martin, my fault completely, i was caught out as mentioned, i slowed initially then applied throttle when the pack crept forward again and i was caught out.

sorry kyran and martin and anyone else caught up in the incident :(

EDIT: and also Nicolas R

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back