SEASON 16 RACE 5 - INCIDENTS REPORT-

This is the only real incident i had. it was whilst david was lapping me. my plan was to go left after the chicane to let him past, but i oversteered out of turn one, wich ment there was a gap on the inside through turn 2, this created the illusion that i was trying to let him past in between the two corners. after the chicane i went left to let him past, but he was already there, and i made him spin.

Race 1

Made a mistake in Lap 1 at Ascari, took the exit too wide and spun around at 230 Km/h. That didn't go too well, but I picked up the race again, only to find myself suddenly without brakes in the last two laps. Sorry for my mistakes. You managed to avoid me luckily.

Race 2

Thanks to Nicolas Rouge for being a true gentleman and waiting for me to regain my position after a contact and sorry to Nicolas for my mistake in the last lap in T3, tried to close the door but missed my braking point, going straight through the chicane. Haven't felt any contact, but I noticed you lost a few seconds. Hope it wasn't my mistake, but it could be, so apologies. We could have battled for P5 til the very end :)

I'd like to report a totally avoidable accident at about 3/4 of the race, when a blue/white car - I believe lapped, so not for position - bumped me from behind in the braking for T3. Up to that point, I had based all my strategy on keeping up without making mistakes, trying to conserve my 10-12s of gap to the next driver until the end of the race. That was my hope, so I didn't stop for tyres. This accident of course threw all that away :) so I had to give up a couple of positions immediately. Could have ended up on the podium!!!111 OMG.

All is well, no hard feelings of course, it's just a game, etc..., also my pace was not amazingly fast, given worn tyres and MDF, but when you're lapped, I expect you to at least not make contact.

Race 1

Made a mistake in Lap 1 at Ascari, took the exit too wide and spun around at 230 Km/h. That didn't go too well, but I picked up the race again, only to find myself suddenly without brakes in the last two laps. Sorry for my mistakes. You managed to avoid me luckily.

Race 2

Thanks to Nicolas Rouge for being a true gentleman and waiting for me to regain my position after a contact and sorry to Nicolas for my mistake in the last lap in T3, tried to close the door but missed my braking point, going straight through the chicane. Haven't felt any contact, but I noticed you lost a few seconds. Hope it wasn't my mistake, but it could be, so apologies. We could have battled for P5 til the very end :)

I'd like to report a totally avoidable accident at about 3/4 of the race, when a blue/white car - I believe lapped, so not for position - bumped me from behind in the braking for T3. Up to that point, I had based all my strategy on keeping up without making mistakes, trying to conserve my 10-12s of gap to the next driver until the end of the race. That was my hope, so I didn't stop for tyres. This accident of course threw all that away :) so I had to give up a couple of positions immediately. Could have ended up on the podium!!!111 OMG.

All is well, no hard feelings of course, it's just a game, etc..., also my pace was not amazingly fast, given worn tyres and MDF, but when you're lapped, I expect you to at least not make contact.

That may have been me who gave you a bump, if it was I'm really sorry, if it wasnt then I apologise to whoever it was, I did wait for the other driver to get going but I know it never makes up for it, no excuses on my part if you are the car behind you should be prepared for anything in front of you, so sorry again.

Race 1 Incident with Tom

As Tom's video shows I was gaining on him comign up to lap him, he had an moment at turn 1 that made it look like he was staying right to allow me the inside of turn 2, this wasnt the case and he came back towards me as I'd went for the pass, both spin out and I lose 12 seconds in the incident. I think this is just an unfortunate racing incident that cost me lots in the end.

Race 2 Incident with Artyom
Coming upto Lesmo 1, I was on the outside and looking to go round Artyom but he suddenly veered left into me and forced me off track, at the time it looked worse than it actually was, was 3 side by side and as crowded as things were then its probably just a normal racing incident.

Race 2 Incident with Martin B
Looking to pass into Ascari I felt I outbraked Martin and had the right to turn in, close to apex I decided that I should infact leave some space just incase Martin could sneak round side by side, it looks like there just wasnt space for both of us into a fairly fast corner, I dont know if Martin should back out or I should or if I should leave even more space, opinions welcome but we'll call it a racing incident we both wanted that 3rd place badly.

Coming upto Lesmo 1, I was on the outside and looking to go round Artyom but he suddenly veered left into me and forced me off track, at the time it looked worse than it actually was, was 3 side by side and as crowded as things were then its probably just a normal racing incident.

David, sorry for that, my fault. And sorry for so late replay. I think, my fault more than anyone's involved here. The slow car ahead of me was a really surprise for me and i moved to the left more than needed and touched David's car :(

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back