SEASON 15 RACE 1 - INCIDENTS REPORTS

Sorry Simon, I was unsure how to rejoin safely and first thought I'd cross the track to the inside turn exit but then saw you coming on my map so I got scared I'd smash right into you and then got the brilliant idea of heading to the outside instead right on the racing line. I guess my nerves were not totally stable after the incident :( Sorry mate.

No need to worry. Its just a stupid place for a rejoin in general but you need to rejoin somewhere.
You did the right decision. Because you approach the at the limit and there is normally only one line. So when you see danger the only thing i could do is to lift and go more inside to avoid a crash which is in my opinion the normal thing to do when you see a car rejoining there. So if you had gone to the inside/left we had in result the crash we both tried to avoid. :)

I agree with David O. the incident with Sharjeel. I really think that there never should be an attempt to drive ascari side by side, i had and saw many incident there and very few times i saw any clean move. Its clear that if the side by side run on ascari is clean for both drivers, they will lose a lot of time. So in my mind, its better to wait for another spot to make a move. :)¸

Nice to see you guys discuss the incident like gentlemens :thumbsup:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea