Season 12 - Small tweaks

Yeah, that discussion about splitting practice, it should be the way to go but it's just too complicated.. There are good things when practice is considered the official starting time like in most leagues. But there are good things in how we do things now. In my mind, they are 60/40 in favor of practice being official start, none of the leagues i've been in really aren't any different than us, people will pop in from practice start all the way half way to qualy, after qualy no rejoins if possible and it works very well. That approach frees up time, you can reorganize things in 10 minute intervals inside official sessions. It's all about the definition of "official" and "mandatory".. ;)

But not gonna fight on semantics, this works and it's fine. Couple of minutes more race length doesn't hurt.

At the same time as I agree with the arguements for moving the practice start, it should be mentioned that it is placed where it is to be within the timeframe when drivers (and I) must be present (8.00pm-9.30pm).
But why not qualy at 8, then do the 5 minutes warm-up, then practice starts....... and START :) i think this will make it easier in terms of setup changes. You finish the 1 hour practice by practicing quali, then you quali, then setup for race till the end.

it would be for the best, either 65 or 67 mins race length would open possibilities in strategy alot more, nico should make the choice on what he thinks is best between both and just go with it, 3 weeks till season start, if this is done and dusted that would be us ready to go :)

PRACTISE TIME!! :cool:

Not sure, I never ask him as I don't wish to exercise any pressure. But he usually turns up either way :) I suggest we run the first race dry and then we figure out what we do for the rest of the season if we have not heard from Daniel.

Oh, and about the weather - the problem with drying track when off-path doesnt dry at all. Some solution to that would be awesome!

that would be good peter but is that a limitation of the game? most likely kennett will know.

i dont think you were here at the time but barcelona in season 10 was quite funny with the on and off path wetness, seemed like the drying line was made by some guys on a tandem bicycle :roflmao: we were all weaving all over the straight and other places with the crazy aquaplanning :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back