Season 12 Race 9 MONTREAL - INCIDENT REPORT

5 minutes left, Valter had a slow car and i passed him on the final straight. He crashed in to my rear on the braking to last chicane, suspension got so damaged i couldn't continue. I don't mind that much, my race was ruined with telemetry not working so i chose the wrong tires on the penultimate pitstop. Really, Valter, not that big a deal for me this time.. :roflmao:

I'm very, very sorry Kennett. I thought you and I had about the same brakepoint. I did a terrible mistake.

I had very early braking on dry, almost the same as our top guys on wet. Plus i had those first 4 laps of constant lock-ups to make them even longer.. 97 braking pressure, i had trained on that in the wet and dry but still wondering about those first laps, it was horrible and i was really lucky i could stay away from ramming anyone (and probably others saw me coming like a rocket in the mirrors..)

David Turnbull

PrestoGP Veteran
no incidents really worth noting but ill mention anyhoo

small touch on guus rear end at hairpin, think this was due to our differing strategies, i was on fresher tyres so my braking was a bit later, didnt harm guus in any way and was a very small touch.

slight contact with tim out of the hairpin, tim broke wide and i got up the inside on exit, we were side by side going to the kink and then i felt a bump on my wheel, i started getting nervous that the sync issues would appear so never really managed to be comfortable to make a pass, like guus i also saw tims car jerking along, the closer i got to him the worse it was, may have been a combination of rain and connection that caused the problem, this is really the first ive noticed since we changed to f3000.

anyhoo no major problems here.

Last edited:
Just one little incident with Peter Decker, who bumps me off at Turn 8 on lap 40. Not a huge loss though, the position change hasn't really affected my championship position, and I suspect it won't after A1 ring. Plus, he was perfectly apologetic afterwards. :)