SEASON 11 Race 3 SUZUKA INCIDENT REPORT

:cry: this time I had the laptimes to really drive together with somebody

Lap 3, getting very near Kennet, planning where to overtake, I get a tad too close, so I have to brake and I slide a bit. Steve, who was behind, tries to pass on the inside, we touch, I lose control, rear wheel out and that was the race for me.

I don't think the overtake was unfair, I simply did not see him (was more occupied catching the slide), and then the contact in the middle of the turn was final.

* I might add, I have the virtual mirror because the normal ones fall out of my screen, I believe he was right in my blind spot.

Last edited:
Sorry if I blocked you Tim. Thought it was Anthony. I got no blue flags. I always respect blue color.

Kennett, I'm very sorry for turning your car around in Casio.

Incident 3 : Once again, stay focus to avoid stupid off track rides. I don't think i could stay much more on the left to leave more room to Valter without making it dangerously close to the grass. Maybe Valter could just lift up the throttle a bit entering the 5th gear right hander before the hairpin, and stay more right. My plan was to keep it as much left as possible and make a very tight hairpin, as i thought that was the safest thing to do. At least we didn't had an accident, just a bit of work for my mechanic crew. :O_o:
- I perceived it as we raced for position. Isn't the rule that the outside car yields if there is no room when you go side by side? And in your clip it looks like there was a smallish space for your car on the left. But of course I'm sorry for the contact Steeve, it wasn't intentional to go that wide.

Valter followed his line and I touched his right-rear wheel, he spun :( Now I see that I had to wait for him, but in the cockpit I was sure that my attempt was completely legal and there was not my fault. Now I see that I was wrong. Sorry Valter.
- No problem Alex. You didn't see what happened.

I will check the replay later and produce a better incident report. Right now I'm on my way to my daughters family in Stockholm, a 450 km drive in wet and maybe some frozen wet. Hope I can avoid contact and going off track :)

Last edited:
TS 846 incident with Peter.

Peter had a spin earlier and came behind me , he had a better exit out of spoon curve and tried a pass on me, then suddenly his front right hit my rear left , my car span and hit the wall with the front first . the car was heavily damaged , the steering wheel was bent and lost the front wing. i had to let everyone pass me as the car was un-drivable.
After repair i came out 2 laps down :(

Peter did wait for me , I am not sure what exactly happened there , watching the replay it seems Peter lost control right when he tried the pass.

Anthony

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 17 24.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 16 23.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 14 20.3%
  • Trophies

Votes: 7 10.1%
  • Forum trophies