Season 11 Race 02 - SUZUKA setup thread

wow, you guys are such aliens, especially aliens in learning to cut time in such a low amount of laps!

I got 1.43.399 (s1 0:41.169; s2 0:38.228; s3 0:24.001) with reik-f3000-hfc.svm which was from spa I think (from beginning monza?); spl/wing 15/18, one tick longer 6th so all gears a bit longer (I try to set 1st gear to get best drive out of both chicanes - currently at 7.875 but needs to be longer) I'm not so sure it's a great idea for race tho with those gears huh? :)

a bit understeery but good for really attacking the sector 1, which I also think can come in handy for (still a bit risky) surprise-overtakes in the S-curves ;)

heres my quickest so far, a 1:42.403 still some rough edges as you can see and also from the split time on xd you can see that its far from perfect. Using davids spa setup with some changes to wing and gears I think

Wonder how much accel-speed you got from disabling autoclutch - nice top speed.

Interesting to see the delta time, and scary to see since there is still potential to cut some serious time :)

Which wings were you running now?

Here's mine had some practise tonight 42.1 so far 19/17 wing :thumbsup: I also spelt Suzuka wrong on purpose lol, also had 42.4s with 18/16 to 22/20 so more what individual prefers I think also thinking of consistency.
Slight wide Degner 2 that and a couple slight mistakes cost me time though, I will correct when I go faster :) also looks like harder or raised rear maybe help bottoming out to.

Attachments

• sean susuka q6.svm
    2.5 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
managed a 1.42.3 last night when doing some practise with sean and a few others, can go alot faster if i could take the bloody last chicane properly, seem to be all over the road under braking for it, gonna try seans setup tonight see if can break into the 1.41's.

thanks for setups and info guys :thumbsup:

I can't remember ever driving this course before. Wicked T1, slicker than snot curbs, narrow winding course, brutal last chicane. Sounds like the perfect course to try and get my first race of the year in.:roflmao:

Steve's right, a lot of different wing&spring settings can yield the same result. I could probably drive a Mini-cooper and get the same result.:cry:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.