Sean Bull inspired McLaren livery

Skins Sean Bull inspired McLaren livery 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
KeisariKine submitted a new resource:

Sean Bull inspired McLaren livery - McLaren F1 2017 livery inspired by Sean Bull

After seeing Sean Bull's McLaren concept I thought I'd make the livery on to F1 2016, as I saw it done for F1 2014.

I've included the option to use the original driver line-up of Jenson Button and Fernando Alonso or Stoffel Vandoorne and Fernando Alonso. I have the helmet, number and language file for Vandoorne included in the option.
I also included a quick install option or a dds file import option for the installation.

Huge thanks to Dimitar Vitanov for letting me use his Vandoorne...

Read more about this resource...

ahhh is there more difficulty doing mods on 2016?

Since F1 2015 the UV-Mapping for the cars is so strict that modding is nearly impossible! : (
I already tried to recreate so many of your designs but at the end they looked not good...

If you still want to try modding in F1 2016 then try the Mercedes or Renault skin, these are the easiest to mod.

Markus

Hi man,

I've just joined here, as I want to get into a bit of modding aswell and try to recreate some of my liveries in the game aswell

Great effort with the design work!
thanks! F1 2014 is better to mod but 2016 does have the Toro Rosso and Renault which work pretty well. I'm working on a map of the Renault chassis to make the modding a little easier but unfortunately a certain bit of the car is mirrored to another part but it still should work pretty well. The Mercedes chassis also works pretty well.
Interested to see what you can come up with tho :) If you need some help I'll gladly help. I have a tutorial on how to F1 2016 livery mods work too if you need it.

thanks! F1 2014 is better to mod but 2016 does have the Toro Rosso and Renault which work pretty well. I'm working on a map of the Renault chassis to make the modding a little easier but unfortunately a certain bit of the car is mirrored to another part but it still should work pretty well. The Mercedes chassis also works pretty well.
Interested to see what you can come up with tho :) If you need some help I'll gladly help. I have a tutorial on how to F1 2016 livery mods work too if you need it.
Hi man, if you could send me that that would be amazing!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back