Scuderia Ferrari SF24 Skin - F1 23

Skins Scuderia Ferrari SF24 Skin - F1 23 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
jonniedesigns submitted a new resource:

Scuderia Ferrari SF24 Skin - F1 23 - Bringing the SF 24 into F1 23

Scuderia Ferrari SF24 (FOM24 Chassis)

This mod contains 2024 Ferrari SF24 livery on the FOM24 Chassis, replacing the regular Ferrari chassis

View attachment 733263View attachment 733264View attachment 733265

WHAT DOES THIS MOD INCLUDE?

• Livery
  • Driver Numbers for Leclerc (16) and Sainz (55) and Number 21

NOTES

• Please contact me before using it on...

Read more about this resource...

Good job.
I want to report a flaw: black parts of car with sunlight have an almost blue reflection, unlike the official chassis that remain black. Can you solve it?

And I would like to ask you if you can colour these parts red and add vgw play decal:

Attachments

• IMG_5629.jpeg
    IMG_5629.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 88
Last edited:
Good job.
I want to report a flaw: black parts of car with sunlight have an almost blue reflection, unlike the official chassis that remain black. Can you solve it?

And I would like to ask you if you can colour these parts red and add vgw play decal:
True, I noticed these shortcomings too. I hope he can solve it.

Last edited:
Good job.

I unfortunately can't do anything about those colored parts :| chassis limitations and also not add the sponsor annoyingly. About the blue reflection, do they look sth like this?
Cause I don't think that's anything I can change. It's down to Codies to change that :|
1709649177893.png

Great Ferrari. But a question: I swapped the paint_c and _d. Now the car is a bit darker in game. After this I also exported the paint_s file. However, I couldn't open it in Photoshop. My intention was to make the Ferrari a little more shiny. any idea why the paint_s dds file cannot be opened.

Great Ferrari. But a question: I swapped the paint_c and _d. Now the car is a bit darker in game. After this I also exported the paint_s file. However, I couldn't open it in Photoshop. My intention was to make the Ferrari a little more shiny. any idea why the paint_s dds file cannot be opened.
not really, no. Not sure what the issue is. maybe try an online converter to convert it to png or jpg and then save it as dds again. be sure to save it as a linear dds though, so not sRGB for the paint_s file

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 119 70.4%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 42 24.9%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 33 19.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 33 19.5%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 34 20.1%