Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow

Skins Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
Lucas351 submitted a new resource:

Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow - Ferrari car with Mission Winnow logos

Welcome to my new Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow mod for F1 2020

NOTE: If you want to record a video using my mod, first contact me.
I worked a lot doing this mod, please respect it

NOTE 2: As you can see, I use the chassis of the FOM car, but I have replaced the files so that the car does not compete under the MyTeam name, but you can race with...

Read more about this resource...

Hey man great work! One question, how did you swap the chassis? I want to do the same but want to use the mercedes W11 chassis in myteam mode, is that possible? Thanks!

Hey,

i updated your livery a little bit:

-Added Mission Winnow at the Wear Wing
1603736454555.png

-added die Texture on the Halo like the Real One
1603736534845.png

Interessting?

Is there a possibility to have a version that imitate the F92A with the black wings and yellow blocks but kept the 2020 logos (with white Missionwinnow logos)?

Last edited:
I just want to double check: Can you use this with the Ferrari team in MyTeam mode?

So, while I still want the team I am running in the mode to stay the same, can I use this mod for Ferrari while in the mod or does it create a file conflict because it is using the FOM car and the RaceNet livery (using the Porsche mod which uses the RaceNet livery itself)?

EDIT: Never mind, checked myself. You can, I just needed to export your creation and import it over the F170 livery, then edit those two lines in the PKG files.

I believe if you want numbers other than 5 and 16 you would need to adjust them a little and then import them over the FOM numbers (i.e. Export Ferrari Number 33, move number 33 up a little via editing software, then import over FOM Number 33). Will check tomorrow, but the core issue of mine is solved.

Thanks for the mod, it's stellar, gj!

Last edited:
Hola, muy buen trabajo, una pregunta cómo puedo cambiar el chasis Fom. ¿Qué archivos tengo que editar para entregar el chasis FOM con mis diseños a cualquier equipo? Estaria bien un tutorial.
Gracias
Saludos

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "Lucas351, publicación: 3276161, miembro: 1011463"]
Lucas351 envió un nuevo recurso:

[plano] Scuderia Ferrari Mission Winnow [/ plano] - [plano] Coche Ferrari con logotipos de Mission Winnow [/ plano]

Leer más sobre este recurso ...
[/CITAR]
Hola, muy buen trabajo, una pregunta cómo puedo cambiar el chasis Fom. ¿Qué archivos tengo que editar para entregar el chasis FOM con mis diseños a cualquier equipo? Estaria bien un tutorial.
Gracias
Saludos

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%