Screenshots

screenshots..where do they go..read in a post would be in root dir...looked in every folder..
nothing ??? I have the right key set for taking screeshot..you can hear the camera taking a pic...????

Are you sure it's configured correctly? You should see something like this in your main GSC folder:

gscereplays.jpg

The "GRAB..." files are the screenies.

thanx for reply fabio!! nope..nothing like that ??? what more can i do to "configure" it?? i go to controls...set f12 for screenshots...when i take a shot..hear the camera taking it?? is thier a ini file to configure..where they go?? thank you :)

ok..looked in config.ini screenshot dir was userdata/screenshots
did not have a folder called screenshots...made one in userdata...tried doing a screen grab..still nothing there??? changed it to just userdata...still nothing in there either ???

I wonder if you have another program running that also uses F12 to take screenies, like Fraps, or the Steam overlay. I just tested it on my system and pressing F12 works perfectly, and the screenies go to my main GSCE folder (even though I also have userdata/screenshots in the .ini file).

Trying to think what else it could be,when i thought of this,did not think that would be a problem as I can take screnshots in rf2 with it runing,which is softth.I use that to run my triples in a glorious 7680x1440,as i cant use nvidea surround as 2 of my monitors are diffrent res than other one.Could that possibly be it???anyone else using softth ?

Thanks Patrick,i guess i can scratch that possibility off...I'm just dumbfounded...totally bizarre..not sure what or where to figure this one out....oh well...i guess my screenies I was going to do to entice my fellow sim friends to hop on the gsc wagon just wont happen....at least I'm having fun...damn simvibe works in GSC like no other!!! It's the best :) :)

I had the same problem with the folder. You have to create the screenshots folder before it will work (which I think you have now done). But then exit the game and restart, and I think it should start saving them after that. (Can't remember for sure, but I definitely had the same trouble).
BTW, in my config file it is in capitals - SCREENSHOTS, so I created the folder using capitals as well, don't know if that will matter, but it is worth trying.

Had my hopes up Roby..tried it with admin rights...not sure if they were before..but...still same...nothing...????? I'm usually pretty persistant when something should work and does not,and really something so simple...but i just dont know...totally totally clueless why this will not work for me

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back