Screenshot Sunday - Small but Mighty

C683D3398E8C10323754B05CF16880E979781DDA

chariot racing :p
I know posting on this thread is probably pointless now that Sunday is long over but I wanted to thank @FeltHat for posting this screenshot and letting me know of this awesome little game. :) It's both fun and frustrating at times. Bought it at Sunday night and I already have 6 hours on it. For those interested in a chariot racing game with lots of randomness, it's called Qvadriga and you can get it on Steam for 20 bucks. Worth every penny. :thumbsup:

I know posting on this thread is probably pointless now that Sunday is long over but I wanted to thank @FeltHat for posting this screenshot and letting me know of this awesome little game. :) It's both fun and frustrating at times. Bought it at Sunday night and I already have 6 hours on it. For those interested in a chariot racing game with lots of randomness, it's called Qvadriga and you can get it on Steam for 20 bucks. Worth every penny. :thumbsup:
rly silly game but a lot of fun, on another note, if anyone is interested i think i can get copy of it cheaper than full steam price, probably 5 bucks or less

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 35 15.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 28 12.2%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 31 13.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 30 13.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 79 34.5%
  • Saturday

Votes: 132 57.6%