Screenshot Sunday - Small but Mighty

C683D3398E8C10323754B05CF16880E979781DDA

chariot racing :p
I know posting on this thread is probably pointless now that Sunday is long over but I wanted to thank @FeltHat for posting this screenshot and letting me know of this awesome little game. :) It's both fun and frustrating at times. Bought it at Sunday night and I already have 6 hours on it. For those interested in a chariot racing game with lots of randomness, it's called Qvadriga and you can get it on Steam for 20 bucks. Worth every penny. :thumbsup:

I know posting on this thread is probably pointless now that Sunday is long over but I wanted to thank @FeltHat for posting this screenshot and letting me know of this awesome little game. :) It's both fun and frustrating at times. Bought it at Sunday night and I already have 6 hours on it. For those interested in a chariot racing game with lots of randomness, it's called Qvadriga and you can get it on Steam for 20 bucks. Worth every penny. :thumbsup:
rly silly game but a lot of fun, on another note, if anyone is interested i think i can get copy of it cheaper than full steam price, probably 5 bucks or less

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%