Schifty's Mod 1997 (Beta Test)

with this mod true to life are too fast .... I did something ..... I combined 2 different mod with IA and I changed some parameters and now it 'perfect ........ can' seem absurd but it 's all perfect! ....... finally

final result gbr silverstone with combined MOD (not error or bug track)
1)david coulthard
2)damon hill (me)
3)jaques villeneuve
4)mika hakkinen
5)schumacher m
6)diniz
7)alesi
8)frentzen
9)berger
10)magnussen

what values did you change in the true to life database to get accurate 1997 results?

engine power per tier?

what were your values for power, individual driver speed in and out and what teams in what tiers?

Wow so great, so much work done, no only the country flags would need to be changed ;)

Awesome work, makes so much fun to drive and Schumacher is ****ing fast I tell ya :D

btw. I have a little something for you:
the language file in german ;)
http://www.mediafire.com/?175qq897d5nmm59

uhm btw. it seems the Jordan/Sahara Force India doesn't load up the Jordan textures (I tried with copying to livery_main w/o any result) and the Safety Car looks funny, could you check or confirm it? =)

edith:

oh another present:
updated database with driver nationalities AND DISABLED KERS for all (1997 was no kers, do you know where to disable drs?)
http://www.mediafire.com/?n27ifb4ovo8vwxb

hm teams' nationality could be changed too but I wonder where that's even shown in the game

oh one question, seems you've changed the damage as well but I find it unrealistic, crashing with 40km/h sidewards into a wall and losing both tyires, how to change it, I lose 100% of my races due to such a small crash
jzl9wyo5.jpg

t2bbel9j.jpg

Ok after a new looking, it seems there are
  • fc2_gen_high_main.pssg
  • fc2_gen_low_main.pssg
  • fc2_gen_high_main.pssg
  • fc2_gen_low_main.pssg
in the
Schiftys_1997_helmet_driver_suit_pack_1363203985_114.rar

each of the files is >100MB so 3x bigger than the one in
Schiftys_Jordan_1997_1364149752_692.rar

since I replaced the big pack with the jordan (I put cars first) I now back-replaced the jordan textures into the game and the Jordan loads fine now.

I still need to check the Safety Car as it loaded no texture yesterday at default but got the same texture loaded as the car which passed the SC (so when a McLaren passed the SC, the SC looked like a McLaren, when a Ferrari passed the SC then, the SC looked like Ferrari)

Ok after a new looking, it seems there are
  • fc2_gen_high_main.pssg
  • fc2_gen_low_main.pssg
  • fc2_gen_high_main.pssg
  • fc2_gen_low_main.pssg
in the

Schiftys_1997_helmet_driver_suit_pack_1363203985_114.rar

each of the files is >100MB so 3x bigger than the one in
Schiftys_Jordan_1997_1364149752_692.rar

since I replaced the big pack with the jordan (I put cars first) I now back-replaced the jordan textures into the game and the Jordan loads fine now.

I still need to check the Safety Car as it loaded no texture yesterday at default but got the same texture loaded as the car which passed the SC (so when a McLaren passed the SC, the SC looked like a McLaren, when a Ferrari passed the SC then, the SC looked like Ferrari)

About damage, i've put F1 2012 realism mod into so you need to use original loose part setting file to correct it

Yeah, I was just playing around with the several levels of realistc damage mod but even very small changes make the cars lose the tyre at 30-40km/h in Monaco ...

btw. somehow I've set Irvine as Brazil, no idea why, have corrected it to British:
http://www.mediafire.com/?l6gccd91bkkeemn

Even so I remember him driving under an Irish flag at his earlier times I guess '97 he was already driving under (forced) british flag.

Bonjours j'aimerai que l'on m'explique, comment installer mode 1997 sur pc je ne comprend pas ? merci d'avance j'ai f1 2012

Hello I would like someone to explain to me how to install 1997 fashion pc I do not understand? I thank you in advance f1 2012

Bonjours j'aimerai que l'on m'explique, comment installer mode 1997 sur pc je ne comprend pas ? merci d'avance j'ai f1 2012

Hello I would like someone to explain to me how to install 1997 fashion pc I do not understand? I thank you in advance f1 2012

( for english member, for the purpose.... i wont translate the explaination. Because will be take lot of time to do it if i need to explain more and more )

Salut,

En principe c'est pas trop compliqué, mais un peu long. Pourquoi long, simplement parce que je n'es pas tout mis dans le meme telechargement du a une limite d'upload du site.

Pour commencer, fait un backup de ton jeu, sois copier le dossier F1 2012 et le coller ailleur, si jamais un probleme survient plus tard.

Moi je te dirais d'y aller par étape. A la page 1, tu as tout les lien pour avoir ce que tu recherche. Commence a téléchargé un a un les voitures, les lien son sous les images.
Pour les installé, si je me trompe pas vu que ca fait des mois de ca.... tu devrais retourver le dossier F1 2012 dans le fichier telechargé. Pour l'ouvrir si tu ne l'as pas, WinRar. Facile a trouvé sur le net et c'est gratuit. Le dossier F1 2012 tu le copie (drag dans l'endroit ou est installé le jeu sur ton PC) Tu repond oui, pour remplacer les fichier existant.

Un coup fait, lance ton jeu et regarde si la peinture des voitures ont changé dans le menu du jeu. Tu peux tous les testé aussi en course si tu veut etre sur.

Ensuite, fait la meme chose avec les autres liens qui se trouve en haut des images des voitures a la premiere pages soit tout ce qui est en bleu.

En dernier, y'a un lien correcteur pour la database, tu l'installe en dernier.

Si tu as des question gene toi pas, tu as juste a me parler en privé.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back