Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub

Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Kesh submitted a new resource:

Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub - Dashboard for ETS2/ATS

So I've taken the dashboard from Simhub and made several changes to make a more pleasant experience to use.

I have uploaded both stock and custom made dashboards for you to compare.

Here are the list of main changes:

- Removed textures and rescaled gauges to maximise screen estate. It's much easier to read the dashboard.
- Changed font and added more sub markers to the gauges and LCD screens.

Icons added:
- Battery
- Engine warning light
- Engine brake
- Parking brake
- Low air...

Read more about this resource...

Kesh updated Scania Dashboard 2016 for Simhub with a new update entry:

Damage/Wear telemetry added

Added telemetry for truck and tailer wear with their respective icons.
From top left to bottom right:
- Engine
- Transmission
- Wheels/Tyre
- Cabin
- Chassis
- Trailer

All icons except for trailer will light up yellow at 25% wear to indicate a warning, then red at 50% to indicate critical damage. The trailer icon will light up yellow at 10% then red at 20% damage.

A STOP light will show if any of the truck parameters go above 50%....

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello! very cool stuff!

I have two questions:

Did you try the ETS2 / ATS GPS Map (web only) because it works but the GPS is not stable!( turn around, turn around)

Why is the second Scania dashboard so big?
I don't know if you are the author but I have it in a smaller format but finally too small for my screen :)

Good work and thanks for sharing.

1. Author's Response
    No I haven't tried it. Does it work with Promods? And the second dashboard?

Hi, normally this should work. Here I have the site of the creator http://mikekoch.me/ets2-mobile-route-advisor/
at the bottom of the page you have the requested information.
it seems to me that it's the same plugin installed in simhub no?
I only have one LCD USB so I tried the GPS that works but have not stable. If you play ETS or ATS try to see and tell me how it works at home.

Sorry for my english.

More Telemetry

Tachometer
- Added throttle, brake and clutch inputs to the LCD display. These are shown in green, red and blue respectively.
- The time will still show when the low pressure 'WARNING' text flashes.

Speedometer
-
Oil pressure added to the LCD display shown in Orange.

ETA
- The ETA now shows the day(s) remaining in addition to the hours and minutes. For example, if the time remaining is 55 hours and 30 minutes, the display will show 2:07:30 with D...

Speed warning added

Massive thanks to the developer of Simhub - Wotever for helping me for this update.

Speedometer
-
Added speed warning which will flash when 5 kph/mph over the speed limit

Dashboard
-
Deleted the second dashboard which I used as reference to make this in the first place. Loading the dashboard should be quicker.
- Added folders for the elements for a neater presentation. This is still WIP.View attachment 279050

Ok, thanks. Is it possible reduce the size of the clock? Sometimes numbers are out of sides.
20181122_092024[1].jpg

How do i install the digitalism font? i have tried putting it in the dash templates folder, in the scania dash 4 _SHFonts folder but it doesn't seem to work

The digitalism.ttf file does not need to be moved anywhere. If you click on it, a popup should open displaying the entire alphabet and numbers in that font. At the top of the window there will be an install button. Hope this helps :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back