Scaling 3D Tyres during racing? (get bigger with the time)

Hello i have a question,
at the weekend we had have one of our 24h online races with Assetto. And this time i noticed an effect i never noticed before but it was there all the time.

the longer the race goes, so bigger the tyres/wheels get scaled. At the beginning of the race only in a few situations the tyres will look through the body, but at the end of the 24h, the cars look like buggys.

Did you ever noticed that, or know which tyre value will eleminated this?
Maybe with "RADIUS_ANGULAR_K=0.007"?

(it comes with and without custom shader patch, so that is something in the base kunos code)

Hello i have a question,
at the weekend we had have one of our 24h online races with Assetto. And this time i noticed an effect i never noticed before but it was there all the time.

the longer the race goes, so bigger the tyres/wheels get scaled. At the beginning of the race only in a few situations the tyres will look through the body, but at the end of the 24h, the cars look like buggys.

Did you ever noticed that, or know which tyre value will eleminated this?
Maybe with "RADIUS_ANGULAR_K=0.007"?

(it comes with and without custom shader patch, so that is something in the base kunos code)
Dude, you are like 5 weeks late for an April Fool's joke. Quality bit of Photoshopping though! :D:p

But seriously, nice find, of an amazingly bonkers bug/feature. The wheel has actually grown, as far as I can see - not just the tyre.
Easy way to find out if that's the right coefficient might be to increase it rather a lot, I guess? (But note that it'll change the effective gearing too.)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back