• Thread starter Deleted member 130869
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 130869

• Deleted member 130869

Gui Cramer submitted a new resource:

Sauber C9 - UI Info and Name Updates - I input missing car info and created the cockpit/engine overlay for the Kunos cars

The stock game came with missing "Extra_text.dds" files for almost every car, and the ones that had it were very poor. I recreated it for all but Mike Thackwell's car. For the Team Redline ones, I created a black or white one to contrast with the car. Also, though limited by mapping, I tried making the Mercedes-Benz V8 a little larger and further away to be closer to real life.

Next I input the info for each car available as ingame only the livery name was showing from the menu, with...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 130869

Awesomesauce, Dom! I'll get editing on that when I have time and then double check #60 :).

• Deleted member 130869

Thanks Dom, I almost did the whole driver naming with flag but figured it may have been overkill. But I could do it if you'd like it for your team. After all, Redline GTP wouldn't exist without the Redline part of it... so I am quite grateful ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 130869

No, please dont worry, this is great as is:)
Great to see GTP still being played, hopefully we can do another soon:)

I volunteer for testing and painting. You know you can count on ISI test crew for that too :D.

• Deleted member 130869

So if you came here from certain news, fortunately everything was a mistake. I can only presume after the update, if you HAD the stuff before, SOME of it migrated to the new folder, while some didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 130869

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.5%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%