• Thread starter Deleted member 130869
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 130869

• Deleted member 130869

Gui Cramer submitted a new resource:

Sauber C9 - UI Info and Name Updates - I input missing car info and created the cockpit/engine overlay for the Kunos cars

The stock game came with missing "Extra_text.dds" files for almost every car, and the ones that had it were very poor. I recreated it for all but Mike Thackwell's car. For the Team Redline ones, I created a black or white one to contrast with the car. Also, though limited by mapping, I tried making the Mercedes-Benz V8 a little larger and further away to be closer to real life.

Next I input the info for each car available as ingame only the livery name was showing from the menu, with...

Read more about this resource...

• Deleted member 130869

Awesomesauce, Dom! I'll get editing on that when I have time and then double check #60 :).

• Deleted member 130869

Thanks Dom, I almost did the whole driver naming with flag but figured it may have been overkill. But I could do it if you'd like it for your team. After all, Redline GTP wouldn't exist without the Redline part of it... so I am quite grateful ;).

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 130869

No, please dont worry, this is great as is:)
Great to see GTP still being played, hopefully we can do another soon:)

I volunteer for testing and painting. You know you can count on ISI test crew for that too :D.

• Deleted member 130869

So if you came here from certain news, fortunately everything was a mistake. I can only presume after the update, if you HAD the stuff before, SOME of it migrated to the new folder, while some didn't.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Deleted member 130869

This resource has been removed and is no longer available for download.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%