Resource icon

Skins Sauber C33 DHD & HD & SD Melbourne version 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Any feedbacks of the car are welcome. Didn't have time for an ingame test. So I would really appreciate it if you would say if it has any problems or not . Of course not because of the skin, that's perfect but because of the driver specific livery mod. It's my first time using that mod merged with a car.

please help me, i install this mod and all my cars look black, i suppose i have a problem with the jpk. How can i fix it? Thxs and srry for my english

thxs a lot
okpb7892.jpg

Just do it according to this method. Do it for all cars.

If I am not mistaken, that will increase the loading time and memory usage.
Also remember to use the original file when racing with 90s DLC cars.

Maybe your pc is powerful enough so you do not notice a difference?
But maybe this year there's really no big impact. Last year my loading times were 3-5x higher with 24 HD liveries instead of only 12, haven't tried with 2013 as there was no need to test it yet.

Maybe your pc is powerful enough so you do not notice a difference?
But maybe this year there's really no big impact. Last year my loading times were 3-5x higher with 24 HD liveries instead of only 12, haven't tried with 2013 as there was no need to test it yet.
I have a Phenom II X4 965 not the strongest cpu but it does the job for me. Yeah one of the things codemasters improved is the reducement of the loading times. This game loads the track much faster than f1 2012 did. Yes I noticed that in the previous title that if you use too many DHD,HD liveries the loading times will be much longer especially in the case of DHD cars . But for f1 2013 I didn't notice such thing yet.

With my old 6850 toxic + 956BE I couldn't run even one DHD car, the FPS dropped near 20 :D
Even with my new R9 270X PCS+ (which gets already thwarted by the CPU) HD textures (4Kx4K) are enough (only 47-58 FPS) on max graphics settings. I personally think DHD makes no sense for 1080p, only for higher resolution. I can't see pixels on the HD liveries - wait: on good HD liveries. Though having steering wheels and helmets in 4Kx4K aswell feels a bit over the top :D

Anyway, I like your given choices for SD, HD and DHD so everyone will be able to use your livery (even people with weaker PCs hehe)

With my old 6850 toxic + 956BE I couldn't run even one DHD car, the FPS dropped near 20 :D
Even with my new R9 270X PCS+ (which gets already thwarted by the CPU) HD textures (4Kx4K) are enough (only 47-58 FPS) on max graphics settings. I personally think DHD makes no sense for 1080p, only for higher resolution. I can't see pixels on the HD liveries - wait: on good HD liveries. Though having steering wheels and helmets in 4Kx4K aswell feels a bit over the top :D

Anyway, I like your given choices for SD, HD and DHD so everyone will be able to use your livery (even people with weaker PCs hehe)
Yeah packing up the files in 3 different sizes takes a while. But I did it on purpose as you said so even people with weaker PC's can use my livery without any problems. I have 4k helmets too , and only HD liveries for all cars. When I install even 1 DHD car then for me it's not the fps that dropps, but the game that starts fps lagging sometimes lol. Agree DHD is for those who has extremely strong PC's and play in a higher resolution than 1080p.

w1n1x updated Sauber C33 DHD & HD & SD Melbourne version with a new update entry:

Fixed Raceload no more blank cars for other cars, both driver specific livery and normal structure.

Changed Raceload file by @ParkYongLee
Thank you very much for your help :thumbsup:.Really appreciate it. No need to rename the other cars. Only put my mod into your game and it will work like charm and it won't mess up the other cars as it did before. The specific livery cars must be renamed the same way as my Sauber (although I doubt there is any other car based on driver specific mod other than mine ) and the other cars must remain normal like they did. Hope this will remove the blank cars...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Great to know that there is someone who vote 4 star rating without even commenting what is wrong with the car. Of course he thinks that the car can be done 100%ly as the real stuff while thanks to the mirroring limitations it's not possible. I don't know what's wrong with some people here.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back