Satsuma Turbocharger (Broken DO NOT DOWNLOAD)

Plugins Satsuma Turbocharger (Broken DO NOT DOWNLOAD) 0.41

Login or Register an account to download this content
Intentionally removed this as a possibility as the way it applies extra power is immediately overwritten by nitrous while its installed
Yeah kind of a pity though but still an amazing mod really pleasently suprised. Id like to start look into modding but im clueless on to where to start and dont have any experience on anything do you have any tips if so would apriciate deeply and merry christmas

Guessing this is a bug, when the turbo breaks and I reload the game it gives me a message 'Turbo wear out of range, resetting wear'. I'll find the exact message when I try to recreate it.

My car dies every time on just 5psi, my engine has been tuned and i tuned the AFR to be around 14 under full load, is this a bug or am i missing something?

Last edited:
Looks good but I have a problem can you help me please? I have the .dll file in mods should I put the dazyunity.3d somewhere or not? When I go to to the man where you get the parts, there are no parts can you help me please?

Downloaded this mod off Nexus a few weeks back. I had an issue with parts disappearing through the ground upon removal from the car. Has this issue been sorted? Or has it been sorted here on RaceDepartment?

1625943715365.png

Hello, what does this mean?
Thanks in advance

hey i dont know if you still use this site and i know the rework is in progress but my mod kinda corrupted and it doesn't save anymore is there a way i can fix it before the rework is out. thx for the hard work the mod is great love it.

output log(only regarding this mod:

MSCLoader Message: Loading Asset: dazyturbo.unity3d...

MSCLoader Message: [dazyturbo]: Mod loaded!... Hopefully :D

NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at dazyturbo.turbosim.PartCheck () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at dazyturbo.turbosim.LateUpdate () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

at dazyturbo.boltcrap.Start () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

(Filename: Line: -1)

Index is less than 0 or more than or equal to the list count.

Parameter name: index

(Filename: C:/buildslave/unity/build/artifacts/generated/common/runtime/UnityEngineDebug.gen.cpp Line: 56)

at dazyturbo.boltcrap.PreventDoubleAttach () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

at dazyturbo.boltcrap.Update () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play