Resource icon

Save Game Satsuma done SAVE 2017-10-20

Login or Register an account to download this content
GreatPsycho submitted a new resource:

Satsuma done SAVE - msc save satsuma build

Hello there again!
Because lot of you liked my previous saves and you were asking for this one, i finally made it!

In this save, Satsuma is build, fluids are filled up, except of gasoline (1 full canister is in).

In fridge there are milks, in van sausages and some beer. Around 37 cigarettes left. Around 500 on account and some jobs already triggered.

In garage you can find one full coolant and motor oil, and also on not full from each one. Two brake fluids full, one not entirely....

Read more about this resource...

Well I played this weekend. Didn`t really do much with the car other than get it inspected. Wanted to get some income for parts so most of the weekend was poop truck and kilju. I was up to 182k before I turned it off. The teleport mod is awesome when going back and forth to the drunk guys house. I don`t know how many players realize but if you only sell a jug to him each time, the pay increases. Sell him three or 4 a day at different times, you can make a fortune quick. Had him up to over 6k a jug jug when I saved. Bought a lot some after market parts but haven`t installed them yet. But as far as the save itself, I have had no problems of any sort. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us.

Well I played this weekend. Didn`t really do much with the car other than get it inspected. Wanted to get some income for parts so most of the weekend was poop truck and kilju. I was up to 182k before I turned it off. The teleport mod is awesome when going back and forth to the drunk guys house. I don`t know how many players realize but if you only sell a jug to him each time, the pay increases. Sell him three or 4 a day at different times, you can make a fortune quick. Had him up to over 6k a jug jug when I saved. Bought a lot some after market parts but haven`t installed them yet. But as far as the save itself, I have had no problems of any sort. Thank you so much for taking the time to do this for us.

Wow, thank for such a long review! I like your tip, have to try it definitelly! Really nice played, this way it's better than taking a suitcase from him. :) That's what i was actually thinking, that when full version will come, i will not steal it from him, cause killju and taxi will gather more over time. Your way will make it probably way easier. Thanks for review, and your story with my save. I like to hear, what people did with that. :)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 61 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 39 18.8%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.3%