AC Santa's Sleigh @ Spa - Fri 15Dec17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
My last final exam for the semester is tomorrow morning/early afternoon, so I should be back home in the evening, meaning I'll probably be able to make it.
And boy would I love to since it would be my first race on RD with VR, and it's a very fitting event.
(Since I won't have too much time to test though, I'm gonna need some wing settings from someone. I can never figure out aero in open wheel cars at Spa.)

My last final exam for the semester is tomorrow morning/early afternoon, so I should be back home in the evening, meaning I'll probably be able to make it.
And boy would I love to since it would be my first race on RD with VR, and it's a very fitting event.
(Since I won't have too much time to test though, I'm gonna need some wing settings from someone. I can never figure out aero in open wheel cars at Spa.)
You've got it. VR huh. You and @Brewer are now both noobs:p

I've been working on a setup over the last week and further developed a variation of it. So you can try both here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T_gPAPV_1KpJj4TpWgqtv0Sw_RE25g1E/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E8qJBnetcF326mR4nUzb6-0Lw6Mv1CXY/view?usp=drivesdk

Note that traction control is off so remember to enable it. I don't think you'd need a particularly intrusive setting as I'm getting good traction out of most corners even with it off so settings between 4-6 should be plenty I think

I've been working on a setup over the last week and further developed a variation of it. So you can try both here

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1T_gPAPV_1KpJj4TpWgqtv0Sw_RE25g1E/view?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E8qJBnetcF326mR4nUzb6-0Lw6Mv1CXY/view?usp=drivesdk

Note that traction control is off so remember to enable it. I don't think you'd need a particularly intrusive setting as I'm getting good traction out of most corners even with it off so settings between 4-6 should be plenty I think

Oh man, you're great @Leprekaun! I've never drove this car before, so I think those setups will be helpful for me. THANK YOU Tariq! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Hallo, my Name is Heinz-Harald Heidenbeckermeister.
I am new to zhiz and my guter Freund has allowed to use his account to have a Möglichkeit with ze racing with you.

He is the greatest guy, he always is so great. One time he is very, very handsome and also very smart.

Anyway, is zis possible zat I have a race with ze master here in ze morning with ze old car from ze best racing driver (right after my good friend Dirk), his name is Ze great Michael Schumacher.

If you allow me ze partacking of ze event, I will be very happy. I also soll sagen best greatings from my good friend.

If you can lend me a car for zis race, I would like to drive a Porsch ... ah ... Fer ... ah ... ze red car please.

Zank you very much and have ze nice day.

Gesundheit.

Your Heinz-Harald Heidenbeckermeister

Hallo, my Name is Heinz-Harald Heidenbeckermeister.
I am new to zhiz and my guter Freund has allowed to use his account to have a Möglichkeit with ze racing with you.

He is the greatest guy, he always is so great. One time he is very, very handsome and also very smart.

Anyway, is zis possible zat I have a race with ze master here in ze morning with ze old car from ze best racing driver (right after my good friend Dirk), his name is Ze great Michael Schumacher.

If you allow me ze partacking of ze event, I will be very happy. I also soll sagen best greatings from my good friend.

If you can lend me a car for zis race, I would like to drive a Porsch ... ah ... Fer ... ah ... ze red car please.

Zank you very much and have ze nice day.

Gesundheit.

Your Heinz-Harald Heidenbeckermeister

Speaking ze Deutsch ve ze. Iz possible fur der Schumeister to join, but ve are unsure about zis Heidenbeckermeister. Ve have many concerns with zis character as he may be vurking for ze Chinese spying on zis club.

Der iz ze Möglichkeit but, it's very teuer:p

Ve ken sell you zis car. Ve do not trust you to zurück zis car in ze good condition. It vill be zerstört und vermasselt:p

Zank you as vell.

cd8685-gesundheit-christmas-card.jpg

Bobby ze Zurück Marker

@Bobby Pennington You make me feel guilty. If you can keep me in the maybe, i will consider it. Sadly this week i had a very bad race in the srca and i have to be perfect for the last race at Suzuka, so i'm focusing 100% on that and the f2004 is not the kind of car you want to drive without some practice, especially at spa.

@Bobby Pennington You make me feel guilty. If you can keep me in the maybe, i will consider it. Sadly this week i had a very bad race in the srca and i have to be perfect for the last race at Suzuka, so i'm focusing 100% on that and the f2004 is not the kind of car you want to drive without some practice, especially at spa.
:sneaky: Ahh my evil plan is working:D A maybe is fine with me since we aren't full. You not practicing just means you would have a slight and I mean very slight idea of what it is to be human instead of the :alien: you are:D Come on @JoelK and @Leprekaun and guilt this man into it:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back