F1 2010 Sakhir - Bahrain (Dry)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Victor's setup. Career year 7, Red Bull, legend, no assists, full sim. Qualification 1:55:466, pole. Race 1st, 1:56:643 fastest.

Logitech Momo racing wheel.

So far I reached 1.52.227, but 1.51.x or 1.50.x is possible if everything goes well.

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 3
Rear Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 49% - R 51%
Pressure: Medium
Brake Size: Standar
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 30% - R 70%
Front Anti-roll Bar: 3
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 10
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 9
Rear Ride Height: 8
Front Spring Stiffness: 6
Rear Spring Stiffness: 8
Gearbox
Gear 1: 122 kph / xxx mph
Gear 2: 152 kph / xxx mph
Gear 3: 182 kph / xxx mph
Gear 4: 213 kph / xxx mph
Gear 5: 246 kph / xxx mph
Gear 6: 280 kph / xxx mph
Gear 7: 315 kph / xxx mph​
Engine
Throttle map: Standar
Fuel: N/A
Alignment
Camber front: -0.90
Camber rear: -2.80
Toe front: 0.13
Toe rear: 0.38

Enjoy!..

VENEZUELA​

Ola pessoal, eu sou do Brasil. E consegui o endereço do site nas pesquisas do gogle, vi os setup dos carros...achei muito bom.
Espero jogar com vocês em breve. Um abraço.
Obrigado.

Alot of different setups here and a little bit confusing...

I am in a racing league with friends and need to come top.. am struggling in 2nd place at the moment... the guy in first place is just too fast - really need some help with car setups.....

We currently race with the following:

Console - PS3
Using - Steering Wheel

Transmission - AUTO
Traction - Full
ABS - On
Racing Line - On
Brake Assist - Off
Damage - Full
Tyre Wear - Full
All cars equal - Yes

I would to know what are the best setups for the the following (including which tyres to use at what time):

Time Trial
Qualifying
Race

I have read that Viktors and Ramons setups are the best... but are these for Race and Quali as well or for time trail only?

Can anyone help??

Alot of different setups here and a little bit confusing...

I am in a racing league with friends and need to come top.. am struggling in 2nd place at the moment... the guy in first place is just too fast - really need some help with car setups.....

We currently race with the following:

Console - PS3
Using - Steering Wheel

Transmission - AUTO
Traction - Full
ABS - On
Racing Line - On
Brake Assist - Off
Damage - Full
Tyre Wear - Full
All cars equal - Yes

I would to know what are the best setups for the the following (including which tyres to use at what time):

Time Trial
Qualifying
Race

I have read that Viktors and Ramons setups are the best... but are these for Race and Quali as well or for time trail only?

Can anyone help??

Here is a post from Viktor Andersson, it's his Time Trial setup, in race put the front wing +1, and the rear spring stiffness +3, so for the race itll be 3 front wing and 4 rear spring stiffness

1:45.802 on a TOTALLY unmodded, just reinstalled the game to get rid of any mods that people talks about when I set a new time... The Xbox record on this track is 1:45.831 and he did it earlier today: http://community.codemasters.com/for...set-up-13.html

anyway here's the setup!
Time Trial: 1:45.802

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 2
Braking
Balance: F 51 - R 49
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Large
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 0 - R 100
Front Anti-roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 1
Gearbox
Gear 1: 128 kph
Gear 2: 146 kph
Gear 3: 175 kph
Gear 4: 204 kph
Gear 5: 238 kph
Gear 6: 272 kph
Gear 7: 321 kph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.50
Toe front: 0.15
Toe rear: 0.29

Hi everybody, with Ramon setup I reached 1:59:830 in Career Mode and 1:54:873 in Time Trial with HRT in Sakhir, Bahrain
Does anyone know a good setups for HRT in all circuits? Thanks

Time Trial: 1:46.123

Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle: 1
Braking
Balance: F 51 - R 49
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Large
Balance
Ballast Distribution: F 0 - R 100
Front Anti-roll Bar: 11
Rear Anti-roll Bar: 11
Suspension
Front Ride Height: 1
Rear Ride Height: 1
Front Spring Stiffness: 11
Rear Spring Stiffness: 1
Gearbox
Gear 1: 116 kph
Gear 2: 146 kph
Gear 3: 175 kph
Gear 4: 204 kph
Gear 5: 234 kph
Gear 6: 269 kph
Gear 7: 318 kph​
Engine
Throttle map: Fast
Alignment
Camber front: -1.50
Camber rear: -3.40
Toe front: 0.13
Toe rear: 0.41

hi everyone...i've just became a member, i've been reading a lot of information about this game, and this community is just amazing, thanks guys...I'm more a career mode kind of player, but since i got my first Wheel (G27- 3 weeks ago ), i've been dealing with time trials, and for the first couple of weeks my average time was 1:52 low ( AI faster setup ), i've tried a lot of setups after that, and Viktor Andersson setup got me up to 1:50:201, and i'm sure .49 low is possible. The large size break is the thing for my driving style, I have played F1 games with joysticks forever, breaking as later as possible but losing speed on the exit, now with pedals and large size break, i'm able to break after de 100m mark in some corners and with the right setup i manage to speed up my exits as well. i'm 2 seconds faster now.
Thanks everyone.

with Victors setup with the 2 and 1 wing setting and 7th gear on 321 kph i got a 1:46:7xx now in Time Trial , i remember last year playing Bahrain and it was like wow i got a 1:52xx than getting to 1:50 and 1:49 times , must go better 1:48 and 1:47 and now this time in the high 1:46!
but i have all helps on :) i´m 1- 2 seconds slower without helps!

I just joined the site a couple of days now and with these setups I'm loving F12010 more than ever, thanks for this site!
I like racing with out any assist on but all the fastest time are done with assists on is this right?
I'd love to race players without any assists hurry up with my license please!! :)

Thanks guys.

Came 2nd and was only 15 secs off the leader - and could have been much closer if I had got my pit strategy correct on race day. I had genuine pace and was very competative. Thanks again.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back