rF2 S397 Stock Car 2018x @ Road Atlanta 2021 - Thu 28 Oct 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks mate. I'm pooped. Had a long day. I'll do it tomorrow. :)

Same. National match again, but this time the womens team. Which means 60% of the spectators are girls 8-14 years old. Loads of noise, and kids always buys a lot of stuff from the kiosks... Stressful!
Also, just got home, and back to work again, need to figure out if we need more goods, two matches on Sunday.
Really good to be back working full time "after" Covid, but man... Tired! :D

Sign me up please @Denis Betty . I now have the wheel working ... for how long I don't know, but right now it is. After trying many different things to find a solution ... all failing except the last one just tried. I went into rfactor2 properties in steam and "verified the integrity of the files. It found one corrupt file and after that all controllers were working.

Sign me up please @Denis Betty . I now have the wheel working ... for how long I don't know, but right now it is. After trying many different things to find a solution ... all failing except the last one just tried. I went into rfactor2 properties in steam and "verified the integrity of the files. It found one corrupt file and after that all controllers were working.
Brilliant, well done Jack and welcome back. :thumbsup:

I don't know who was... But sorry, I took you off after the chicane on first lap
Hi Edgar.

If it was Race 1 I think it was me. It wasn't your fault really. I left the track to avoid running into the back of another car. I was coming back on track and trying to regain control, but I was on the racing line going slowly when you came around the corner. Nothing you could do mate. My fault.

Thank you for joining and helping us to have a good couple of races. :thumbsup:

Thanks to all of the guys that came in to help us out and thanks to everybody who signed up and raced with us. You are all welcome to join us any time. :notworthy:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back