rF2 S397 GTE @ Watkins Glen - Fri 21 Dec 2018

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Thanks to all the drivers :thumbsup: I had a lot of fun ..I kept meeting somebody, but I forget his name (sorry) The last four laps or so was a bit scary on soft's, but thanks to the FFB I remained on the black stuff :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums ..terrific speed gents :thumbsup:

I was really sad when I lost You!
Sorry... :( I know too well that with every person leaving the race, others are losing an opponent and their race gets a bit more boring, but...yeah... Though I ended up some 25 seconds behind you so the chance of of one of us catching up to the other again was pretty slim.

Thanks to all the drivers :thumbsup: I had a lot of fun ..I kept meeting somebody, but I forget his name (sorry) The last four laps or so was a bit scary on soft's, but thanks to the FFB I remained on the black stuff :thumbsup:

Congrads to the podiums ..terrific speed gents :thumbsup:
I believe that someone would be me :sneaky:
No worries, my name ain't easy to remember :laugh:

Sadly had a lack-luster event. I use these events to test setups on the car for the team I drive with and the setup used last night was not good, what so ever, on this circuit. Will need more work on that...

But had fun for the few short moments I had fights, would have loved to have a few more but the combo of me and the setup didn't allow for that. Sorry to everyone who got scares as I went out of control a few times (and for the rattling, P2T doesn't work with Steam games, hence that being a thing...) :unsure:

@Jonatan Åcerclinth Well, I obviously don't know about your specific case, but generally...I don't think so, I don't think that should happen. I am certainly using multiple overlays and don't have any issues with PTT in TS. In fact I haven't even heard about such problems before, hence my surprised response.

Do the shortcuts not even work, or they do (so you can for example map that shortcut in TS for push to talk), but then you can't be heard when you talk? If they do work, does your TS light light up when you press the shortcut?) What shortcut are you using, a wheel button? Are you using the Big Picture mode in Steam? Any specifics about the OS and/or how you run the games? Are you sick of my questions yet? ;)

Could admining cause those kind of issues? :O

The shortcuts works fine in, for example, rFactor run in admin mode which I've got outside of Steam.

A keyboard button. Got all the buttons of my wheel and gear thingy mapped to in-game stuff that I need when driving in rF2...

Default picture mode, whatever that is...

Windows 7 Professional 64bit.

We decided not to race this week, sorry. In the past, the period between Christmas and New Year has been difficult - many people are with family etc. But this year, events in other sims are fairly busy.
Oh well,we're working on something for next Friday. I hope to have something posted by tomorrow evening. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back