rF2 S397 GTE @ Sebring International Raceway - Sun 11 Aug 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry boys, I did the time thing as well thought it latr on tonight but I couldn’t make it anyway as my wife gave birth this morning

@hoody @Toi would appreciate you advising if you are not going to show up.

Edit: just saw hoodys post, congrats but you need to get your priorities right, racing comes first:) (Just kidding)

@yshmana007, this is the second time in consecutive races you have signed in and not shown up, That's simply not good enough.

Guess that was the best I was going to do with this car/track combo. Just guessing that half of the time on how to get through some of the corners. Didn't help that alarm went off, fell back asleep and missed practice...so R1 was my practice :).

R2 went better for the most part....Sorry @Shawn Jacobs, I didn't know till the replay that I squeezed you out. Glad you got back up into the front fray though. A little later on I tried the switchback on @Kevin Harris at T1, it worked and got along side going into T2, but didn't leave you any room in the next corner...thought I did, but it is just too narrow to go side by side in there. Towards the end, had a little battle with @Lutis. Got by, and all I had to go was not screw up the final corner, but the car went around on me on the last lap....blech.

Really sorry Tony. I'm ashamed of what happened, but I get confused with the schedules of other countries. I'm frustrated for not having participated in Sebring. Sorry.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back