rF2 S397 GTE @ Salzburgring - Sat 16 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I might drop last minute due to plumber coming to fix a leak.
Refrain you all for comments on that ! I did pick each single word carefully to avoid any double sense.

I give my place, I can not be, I'm sorry:(:(:(:poop:

It is not good news when anybody gets banned, but you have got too respect the rules. If you knock somebody of the track and ruin there race, surely at the very least, you can say sorry and wait for them.

The idea is make our events fair and fun for everybody.

If you drive by the rules, you will be most welcome to join us again, after your ban is lifted.

Last edited:
An early out for me, was looking forward to this race, lost it going down the hill towards the sharp right. I should have know better and eased off slightly, but I kept her planted...I got what I deserved.

Race went very well, all appeared to have fun ..hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

Congratulations to the podiums ..well done guys :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

An early out for me, was looking forward to this race, lost it going down the hill towards the sharp right. I should have know better and eased off slightly, but I kept her planted...I got what I deserved.

Race went very well, all appeared to have fun ..hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

Congratulations to the podiums ..well done guys :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Thanks for organising Craig, was a hell of a lot of fun, apologies for my vent :)

Keep up the good work :thumbsup:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 25 22.5%
  • More leagues

Votes: 23 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 21 18.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • Forum trophies