rF2 S397 GTE @ Salzburgring - Sat 16 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

for me can be fine an endurance race of 2 hours at the next weeks, we can make a poll.

I have already been asked about endurance events, I have messaged other staff members that are involved in RF2 ..I am happy to host such an event...2 hrs 3 hrs 4 hrs 6 hrs ...maybe a good idea to start slowly to iron out possible problems and with 2 or 3 hour event you are not forced to have a team mate, that is not to say we will not hold such an event though. My initial thoughts are to run endurance events every six weeks or so.

Have also been asked about a GT3 Championship, so that may come also :thumbsup:

Sign me up please!
I'd be well up for joining endurance races as they develop on RF2 with the new S397 content, especially if they develop into longer and multiclass races, also a regular GT3 championship based on 1hr races would be amazing. Appreciate this is a lot to organise though.

I have already been asked about endurance events, I have messaged other staff members that are involved in RF2 ..I am happy to host such an event...2 hrs 3 hrs 4 hrs 6 hrs ...maybe a good idea to start slowly to iron out possible problems and with 2 or 3 hour event you are not forced to have a team mate, that is not to say we will not hold such an event though. My initial thoughts are to run endurance events every six weeks or so.

Have also been asked about a GT3 Championship, so that may come also :thumbsup:
Yes, 2 h or 3 h are well for one person, if we run more time we need to make a team and is more difficult to make an event.

Sign me up please!
I'd be well up for joining endurance races as they develop on RF2 with the new S397 content, especially if they develop into longer and multiclass races, also a regular GT3 championship based on 1hr races would be amazing. Appreciate this is a lot to organise though.

Welcome aboard m8 :thumbsup: ..your thoughts are noted :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back