rF2 S397 GTE @ Portimao - Sat 16 Mar 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Qualified 3rd! Can't believe that, a faster lap was possible but I couldn't quite put it together.

Awesome start off the line, 3rd to 1st. Decided not too push too hard like I always do, but still lost it. Fell down to 3rd and was going ok until I lost it again.

Lost it a few more times.

Definitely had some pace in the car, was catching those ahead and again would spin. Frustrating, but managed to finish 6th.

Last edited:
Great combo! Thanks for organizing guys, really enjoyed ;)
Good close racing w/ @Paulo Ribeiro firstly and w/ @avenger82 (K. Maj) after. Great defending guys, great fun (and good practicing patiente and auto-control for the three of us:cool:). Nice!
Not funny were the freezing moments nicely delivered by rF2 everytime someone left the server :mad:. Not nice.
Thanks @Craig Dunkley for sorting it out :thumbsup: oh and Thanks @Paul Glover for the awsome setup and tips. Cheers mate :thumbsup:

Had a good race tonight, 4th place i think best result I've had so far in GTEs. Just driving consistently avoiding mistakes really. BMW is less fun but damn less stressful to drive than the Chevy. I could not work out how to drive full gas over the crest of turn 3 though.

Don't seem to be able to get a good setup or pace to qualify well it seems but good at starting laps and then staying consistent at least. Hovered between Sergio (@praxtonio) and @Steve Le Gallez for best part of 30 mins and although matching Sergio's pace on average just couldn't touch him, moments when i was gaining on slower corners but then was slower on the last corner and then repeat over and over till the end mopping up anyone who made a mistake. Almost wished there was more battling but actually glad I didn't have to.

Pretty good day all around as I came 3rd at a tough 1hr bike race 5hrs earlier at Stratford Velopark in 40 mph gusts, lapped the field as well. Happy days.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back