rF2 S397 GT3 @ Watkins Glen - Fri 14 Jan 2022 *January Trophy Rd 2/4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

GetMod is available for the track! :)
RealWeather is on again, please see OP for forecast.

Please note that atm the track layout is TBA. Both Watkins Glen Boot NC (The long, with no chicane) and Watkins Glen NC (the short, with no chicane) is currently loaded. I need to do some testing to choose which layout to use :)
If you are on the server and want the next layout, vote "next track" and it will load in the next layout :)
Short gets my vote! Shorter layout with fewer corners for some more frantic and even closer times. Slipstream battles all the way!

I'm in

Short gets my vote! Shorter layout with fewer corners for some more frantic and even closer times. Slipstream battles all the way!

I'm in
is the track still the same as last time when you could go as wide as you want in T1 without off track?

Yup Jonas, it's the same. And from what I can gather, this also applies to the loop (the banked right corner that either goes to the boot - long lap, or the short lap). Which means the long circuit is more practical. The short one is what Edward says, it would also make for some variety to not use the long one every time we race here.

Have to make a decision tonight though :)

Yup Jonas, it's the same. And from what I can gather, this also applies to the loop (the banked right corner that either goes to the boot - long lap, or the short lap). Which means the long circuit is more practical. The short one is what Edward says, it would also make for some variety to not use the long one every time we race here.

Have to make a decision tonight though :)
coinflip & film it!

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea