rF2 S397 GT3 @ Suzuka - Friday 19 April 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I'm very sorry Craig. I really tried to make it. I can't. My head is breaking into pieces :(.
Don't want to ruin other race … so … have fun

I got half way before coming to a stop ..ENGINE is what RF2 tells me, because of my stupid weak legs :mad: I can not put enough pressure of the brake pedal, so use the gears to much to slow me down.

@PresidentSmug ..good to hear from you, the man that helped me out, tremendously back in the day, with his videos and setups for R3E

Looked like there were many battles throughout the field :thumbsup:

Great turn out, thirty drivers!! was superb ..I hope to see you all next week at Watkins, should be another great race :thumbsup:

Many congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and all the other drivers that managed to finish :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
GRAB_041.JPG
GRAB_044.JPG
GRAB_045.JPG
GRAB_042.JPG
GRAB_043.JPG
GRAB_046.JPG
GRAB_047.JPG

mis batallas con Balazs Floszmann

GRAB_048.JPG
GRAB_050.JPG

Great race tonight. I qualified 21st of 29, a handful of spots further up than I usually do, and after a good start, I started moving up the field. My newly painted BMW was very good in the sweeping bends compared to many of the others, but lacked a bit coming out of the tighter corners. Good for lap times, not so good for overtaking, so the cars I passed on my way to 10th was usually by the side of the road for different reasons.

I caught up to @mancSLO after 10 laps or so, and stayed on his rear bumper up until he was taken out by a spinning car. From there I was slowly catching up to @Trebormoore84 , but ran out of time before I could really start to get annoing behind him. Very happy with a top 10 in this strong field of drivers, it seems like the BMW fits my driving style well :)

edit: And looking from the screenshots, I do need to adjust the paint of the car even more, as I seem to have given my red car a green tint that was not intended :p

I got half way before coming to a stop ..ENGINE is what RF2 tells me, because of my stupid weak legs :mad: I can not put enough pressure of the brake pedal, so use the gears to much to slow me down.

@PresidentSmug ..good to hear from you, the man that helped me out, tremendously back in the day, with his videos and setups for R3E

Looked like there were many battles throughout the field :thumbsup:

Great turn out, thirty drivers!! was superb ..I hope to see you all next week at Watkins, should be another great race :thumbsup:

Many congrads to the podiums :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and all the other drivers that managed to finish :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
thanks mate, always a pleasure. Had a really intense race for 3rd which ended up being who manages tyres best for top 4 spots. Hopefully race with you guys soon

Nice livery @Roy Magnes , I need to get a livery done for my aston at some point..Race was alot of fun tonight had to work hard all the way through, Kept it clean and consistent with some good battling until a frame stutter teleported me into @PurgerUK who was drafting me out of the hairpin (sorry again) and the rest of the race it got progressively worse but brought the car home without killing anyone else

..ENGINE is what RF2 tells me, because of my stupid weak legs :mad: I can not put enough pressure of the brake pedal, so use the gears to much to slow me down
Hey Craig, isn't there a way to apply some deadzone at maybe 75% or use the sensitivity/gamma curve to ramp up the signal?
I mean no detailed trail braking due to the brake pedal is one thing but not having full pressure even available is a whole other story! :inlove:

Hey Craig, isn't there a way to apply some deadzone at maybe 75% or use the sensitivity/gamma curve to ramp up the signal?
I mean no detailed trail braking due to the brake pedal is one thing but not having full pressure even available is a whole other story! :inlove:

I will try that Rasmus thanks :thumbsup: ....due to my condition, I have to have a very light brake pedal and always worried about lockups, so I tend to break with the gears more than I should. I was really annoyed with myself tonight, because I hit Paul, not done that for a long long time.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.