rF2 S397 GT3 @ Salzburgring - Friday 15 Feb 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Good news i would say... well i'm waitin patiently for further news to this topic...
p.s. keep S397's nordschleife release in q12019 for planning in mind... ;)

Well I spoke to several staff members and there is a possibility that myself and Stephen will do something. We have to plan it out then put it to Bram (board founder) we of course need his permission. So at this stage the answer would be yes a possibility.

SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

• Deleted member 387850

Room on the grid for a rf2 first-timer? Picked up the required DLC recently and whilst I still feel rather lost in rf2 I guess the best way is just to get stuck in and figure it out as I go ;)

Room on the grid for a rf2 first-timer? Picked up the required DLC recently and whilst I still feel rather lost in rf2 I guess the best way is just to get stuck in and figure it out as I go ;)

I love it m8, I felt the same way as you only a couple of months ago, many of top drivers are happy to share a setup, which really did help me ...Welcome aboard :thumbsup: ..with 50 minutes racing you should not have to worry about pit stops

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back