rF2 S397 GT3 @ Bathurst - Friday 29 March 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Sorry I missed the last one. Sign me up please! Thanks Craig
Count me in please Craig! :)
Sign me up please Craig!
I would also like to go to the mountain. Craig, please.
Count me in. This rFactor2 group is super cool hehe. And Bathurst cant be missed.
It's nice to see there are some drivers still left with the unexpected ACC premiere clashing with this event and already at four servers.

Obviously in, can't miss 90 minutes of Bathurst suffering ;)
A mini-endurance, oh yes!
Sign me up please! :)
I have added all of you gentlemen to the list! :D

@Craig Dunkley just a suggestion re start time for in game, if you make it about 5:30am and start the race in the dark (match irl), the sunrise as you are coming down the mountain through skyline etc. is truely spectacular, one of the best sim racing experiences I've come across.

Will try my best to make this one, will let you know if I can in a few days.

Cheers.
This sounds like a brilliant suggestion @Shawn Jacobs! :thumbsup: I would be more than happy to do this as long as the other drivers are also happy with starting the race in the dark.

Hopefully you will be able to join us for the race! :)

@Craig Dunkley
There's a problem with the barriers on the Bathurst track that is on the server.
If you touch them with the rear end of your car, you're getting stuck.
It happened to me half a dozen times today, while practicing.
Just letting you guys know that it might cause problems on Friday.
So we better stay away from the barriers. :)
Thank you for the heads up @xoSx.Racing. I'll be sure to mention this before the start of the race so that everyone is aware of the issue (in case they have missed this post). :thumbsup:

And there I was feeling a little jealous that I was going to miss out on the ACC event... this is starting to look like a pretty packed event now!
And that in game start time I think will make for some awesome video and pics to post on the site after. :inlove:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.2%
  • Prizes

Votes: 44 20.7%
  • Trophies

Votes: 26 12.2%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%