rF2 S397 GT3 @ Bathurst - Friday 29 March 2019

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
SERVER IS UP!

NOTE: The GetMod service is available once again, so any missing component files that are required for this event (except for paid DLC, if applicable) will be automatically downloaded and installed when joining the server.

@Craig Dunkley
There's a problem with the barriers on the Bathurst track that is on the server.
If you touch them with the rear end of your car, you're getting stuck.
It happened to me half a dozen times today, while practicing.
Just letting you guys know that it might cause problems on Friday.
So we better stay away from the barriers. :)

@Craig Dunkley just a suggestion re start time for in game, if you make it about 5:30am and start the race in the dark (match irl), the sunrise as you are coming down the mountain through skyline etc. is truely spectacular, one of the best sim racing experiences I've come across.

Will try my best to make this one, will let you know if I can in a few days.

Cheers.

It's nice to see there are some drivers still left with the unexpected ACC premiere clashing with this event and already at four servers.

Obviously in, can't miss 90 minutes of Bathurst suffering ;)

Would like to think slow and steady would win this race... but this is RD rF2 racing.... not a chance in h3ll
Anyways, what car is good for this track and what times are people doing out of interest?

@ZeroRisk We're not supposed to talk about times in club event threads to not discourage people from joining (and because club events are not about times, ultimately, but about having fun).

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back