rF2 S397 GT3 @ Bahrain - Fri 18 Mar 2022 *March Cup rd. 3/4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I did some laps last night and this track is going to be excellent for racing definitely!

Are we going to be racing in day or night? The server seemed to be flicking between both on sessions yesterday.

Oh no, this week I've a free friday night and I planned to do this race, so I've spent a couple of hours doing practice. But now you changed the track, and I don't have any more time to practice before tonight. So, I don't think I'll join you :(...
Maybe, if I find a way to came back to home earlier...

Oh no, this week I've a free friday night and I planned to do this race, so I've spent a couple of hours doing practice. But now you changed the track, and I don't have any more time to practice before tonight. So, I don't think I'll join you :(...
Maybe, if I find a way to came back to home earlier...
Setup just needs to be the same as what you had for Barber with less rear wing and softer rear ARB.

The track has a lot of hairpins you brake at the same point for, and it's only the two sections of high-speed corners in a row that will take some proper learning. You'll be on the pace around here in only about 4 laps. Don't worry about it, just come along and join in anyway.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 52 9.4%
  • Monthly

Votes: 27 4.9%
  • Yearly

Votes: 33 6.0%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 3 0.5%
  • Monthly at lan events

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • Yearly at lan events

Votes: 13 2.3%