rF2 S397 GT3 @ Bahrain - Fri 18 Mar 2022 *March Cup rd. 3/4*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
A BIG BIG sorry for Hartmut Schmatzberger for spining you out. I thought that you were further in front of me after the first corner as i was surprised when you divebombed from right side. Once again big apologies.

Aaand results and standings after tonights race is already up!

1647644215749.png

All-time stats is in it's usual spot!

@Herlev you can take a new screenshot now, hah!

Also, I see from the "races" tab on the site, that @Monkey T. you are still racing with hard tyres, all us others are using soft. I think it might be better if you try to use soft and see how that goes :)
Thanks for the heads up!
Didn't know the softs would hold out so long, so I always just picked the hards to be safe.
Will be trying the softs next time!:thumbsup:
Also, will be trying to get some more practice in so I can actually race people instead of feeling like last years HAAS in terms of placement:)

I've investigated a bit on performance problem of my system. I tried another version of the track and it was bit better, but I still have stutter when there are other cars. One thing I noticed is that even if I set player detail and opponent detail to low, nothing change, they are still high. Is this normal? I remeber some time ago that they become very blurry at low settigs...

I've investigated a bit on performance problem of my system. I tried another version of the track and it was bit better, but I still have stutter when there are other cars. One thing I noticed is that even if I set player detail and opponent detail to low, nothing change, they are still high. Is this normal? I remeber some time ago that they become very blurry at low settigs...
There is no big difference on low settings for me either, just some details seem to be missing like the steering wheel. Biggest performance impact for me are the reflection settings, they can kill FPS completely for PBR updated tracks

There is no big difference on low settings for me either, just some details seem to be missing like the steering wheel. Biggest performance impact for me are the reflection settings, they can kill FPS completely for PBR updated tracks

Ah. Ye. PBR. Tracks look way better with it. Cars too. But it demands a lot from the system.

Apparently raindrops (or the setting that controls them.) have a noticeable effect as well, even if it's dry(!).
Though, if it rains, then it is useful to have settings that makes you see the difference between very wet and a bit less wet surface.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 456 69.9%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 280 42.9%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 299 45.9%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.7%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 176 27.0%
Back