rFactor 2 Racing Club event
@Ole Marius Myrvold

Something strange with the track if you look at the racing line its very dark

Untitled-1.png

while offline it look like this
Untitled-3.png

@Ole Marius Myrvold

Something strange with the track if you look at the racing line its very dark

It's the same offline for me when using rubber presets (or auto-save from earlier)
QMbHxEv.jpg

It's lighter on the screenshot from @Luca Ciarfella but you can see the same kind of rubbering in at Willow Springs(but with much less rubbering), which is another Corti-converted rF2 track. I think this is just his way of making the tracks.
2020-10-08 _ Nissan Skyline @ Willow Springs.jpg

In fact, you can see the same in the video I made of one of our 4 races on the track last February

It's just his way of adding rubber.

@Ole Marius Myrvold Normally I'd never suggest this, but consider removing track limits for this one. They're incredibly strict on the exit curbs and all it takes is a wiggle on exit or have a curb pull you out because the car bottoms out. I know no limits will be exploited a few places around the lap but tbh its not that bad. I'd rather see people have a good race against eachother than the track.

Last edited:
@Ole Marius Myrvold Normally I'd never suggest this, but consider removing track limits for this one. They're incredibly strict on the exit curbs and all it takes is a wiggle on exit or have a curb pull you out because the car bottoms out. I know no limits will be exploited a few places around the lap but tbh its not that bad. I'd rather see people have a good race against eachother than the track.

Weird how strict it's on this particular layout.

I guess it didn't help moving it to relaxed either then.
I'll sleep on it, but I agree, that might be the best, at least there's grass and gravel outside (and inside) corners here.

Weird how strict it's on this particular layout.

I guess it didn't help moving it to relaxed either then.
I'll sleep on it, but I agree, that might be the best, at least there's grass and gravel outside (and inside) corners here.
I completely agree with Jan, besides being overly strict they are bugged as even a T1 cut will invalidate the ongoing AND next lap which should not happen (and doesn't on other tracks).
I'll have to turn my sign up to a maybe, I'm too oversaturated with sim racing currently that I lack any motivation for this. My pace is not there and I don't feel the new default setups being polished at all.

just going to add, the track limits are mad here, even if you stop dead you still get the current kap and next lap deleted, not sure what that would mean in a race?

Track limits are very very strict on server

I second this. Be prepared to avoid most of the curbs completely, getting a track limit warning is extremely easy here.

Track Limits turned off for this event. It does mean I will be strict on RD Rules.

I completely agree with Jan, besides being overly strict they are bugged as even a T1 cut will invalidate the ongoing AND next lap which should not happen (and doesn't on other tracks).
I'll have to turn my sign up to a maybe, I'm too oversaturated with sim racing currently that I lack any motivation for this. My pace is not there and I don't feel the new default setups being polished at all.

Oh, I know the oversaturation-feeling. When whatever you drive just doesn't feel fun anymore. Hope it goes away quickly.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 33 86.8%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 3 7.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 13 34.2%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 13 34.2%