rF2 S397 GT3 @ Adria International Raceway - Fri 18 Dec 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
thanks for race! was realy fun and close, but i had 3 drive throu and sorry for those two cars i hit a little bit. wasnt on purpose!
question to others. did you race without pitstop?

thanks for race! was realy fun and close, but i had 3 drive throu and sorry for those two cars i hit a little bit. wasnt on purpose!
The fuel and tires should last you all 50 minutes - So no need for pitstop

Thanks everyone, that was very intense and great fun! Had some great battles for the lead in the first part with @Javier Conti, @Maciej Strzeboński and @xoSx.Racing swithing positions back and forth. Sorry for the little contact @Maciej Strzeboński, tried to leave enough space on the inside but might have turned in a bit too much. Too liitle punts (thanks for waiting!) and @Javier Conti was too far ahead to do anything but try to keep it together. Had constant pressure from @Magnus Dahlgren for the rest of the race which felt like it would never end :roflmao:
Thanks also to all the backmarkers, everyone was incredibly cooperative :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
And of course thanks for hosting @Ole Marius Myrvold, nice choice!

Hi guys, I just made my first fun race in this community and I must say I really, really enjoyed it. Thanks to all the drivers and organizers!

Small and intense circuit, I expected more complications but I saw nice and fair driving instead! :^)

Sorry M. Rudolf for the the small contact at the beginning, I couldn't brake more (I'm not used to drive ABS cars).

is results somewhere published?
and when next gt3race (rf2) ?

We don't really publish the results officially as it goes slightly against the Club-Spirit, however, I (and others) sometimes upload the results to simresults. Give me 10-15 minutes, and I'll do it. I found the race-graphs quite interesting tonight! :)

EDIT: Next GT3 race. Slightly unsure. We usually race GT3's one week, then LMP2&GTE the next, then GT3 again etc. However, with Christmas coming there will be a small break as I won't be hosting an event the 25th December. Not sure what to do the 1st of January either... I don't even know where I am that day!

Last edited:
@Javier Conti , in the strait line, I move on the left to avoid any contact with you if my braking was too late. I was a little bit distracted and by doing so, I bit the grass and totally missed my braking . :ninja: The seconds seemed very long before the car stopped ... (not enough)! :whistling: Again sorry and congrats on your first place! :thumbsup:

@Ole Marius Myrvold Thanks for the the late registration. Discovered the race for the first time during the warm up without settings and finished 8th. I don't know how I did that? :laugh: (Bad mouth will say that it is for example by hitting the leader of the race :roflmao:)

Was a really fun race, thanks!

That's two DT's more than us other DT-people! ;P
No pitstop for me. I know @Steve Le Gallez had one because he can't do maths and underfueled his car :whistling: I think I had 35l left when I finished or something!

And of course thanks for hosting @Ole Marius Myrvold, nice choice!

You are welcome! :) I'm happy that we had a relatively big field tonight, as the track choice was a bit "out there", and quite an unknown track for many, which often leads to small grids. Not among the lovely group of rF2 drivers though!:inlove:

Hi guys, I just made my first fun race in this community and I must say I really, really enjoyed it. Thanks to all the drivers and organizers!

Small and intense circuit, I expected more complications but I saw nice and fair driving instead! :^)

Sorry M. Rudolf for the the small contact at the beginning, I couldn't brake more (I'm not used to drive ABS cars).

Really nice to hear! :) I hope you'll join in on other events as well. In rF2 we run historic cars on Thursdays. Switching between GT3's and Multiclass with LMP2&GTE's on Fridays. While we might do some Sunday events during the winter on short tracks :)

I also expected some issues, but I think when the track is as tight as this, people are aware of the potential issues and takes a bit more care!

Feel free to drive these cars without ABS as well, maybe someone will give you a fight for 1st if you do:whistling: Haha! Just kidding! Grats with the win! :)

@Ole Marius Myrvold Thanks for the the late registration. Discovered the race for the first time during the warm up without settings and finished 8th. I don't know how I did that? :laugh: (Bad mouth will say that it is for example by hitting the leader of the race :roflmao:)

No worries. To be honest, it's better if you join the server and ask me there(and as long as you have a premium membership, the answer is "yes, join in" at least 999 out of 1000 times), as usually I don't check the forum come qualifying. But tonight my rF2 crashed during quali, so I had a fast little look on the forums! :)

Oh, I see one of my hashtags got flipped the wrong way on the car. Interestingly.

Also, I also see I should've had a different livery when I was included in a video :geek:

Loved it though! One thing is that highlights-videos always makes things even more fun, but it can also help drag more people in to the races, and for that @Peevee88 , I think both me and Dennis are extremely grateful! :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.