• 28000+ Members! Dear Guest, click this link to join the RD Army on our official Discord server

S397 Endurance Series @ Watkins Glen - Fri 02 Oct 2020

Balazs Flossmann

500RPM
Premium
Aug 1, 2014
Hello all!
Could someone drop me in PRIVATE MESSAGE or in Discord PRIVATE MESSAGE a GTE reference time on Watkins Glen please?
Just 2 days ago changed my pedal set and I feel I'm 2-3 secs slower as before (forza rig update) and I don't want to be the pace car on the race :D
So please in PM
Thanks in advance!

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
I try to catch myself but as I feel now it will take a few days/week? :O_o:
I just step from T3PA to LC...now my feeling is "I want back my sh!ty plastic toy!"
All about familiarity is it not?

Plastic toys... I shouldn't comment that, I still use my old G27, I have a chair with wheels on, and my desk is a 2m table from IKEA that I share with someone else. So it's our, not my desk :p

Balazs Flossmann

500RPM
Premium
Aug 1, 2014
All about familiarity is it not?
Totally...T3PA is about pedal travelling...how long you push the pedal/braking force
LC pedal is about press force/braking force.

Plastic toys... I shouldn't comment that, I still use my old G27, I have a chair with wheels on, and my desk is a 2m table from IKEA that I share with someone else. So it's our, not my desk :p
But still You are a real life endurance racer! ;)

Last edited:

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Totally...T3PA is about pedal travelling...how long you push the pedal/braking force
LC pedal is about press force/braking force.
Pressure-sensitive pedals. Can't have a chair with wheels then! That's for sure! Need some muscles as well if the pedals require a lot of force!

But still You are a real life endurance racer! ;)
And if covid hadn't happened I'd done a 3-race series this year as well! :) Instead all that I can hope for is that it'll be allowed to travel to Sweden (and back) without quarantine in November! That way there will be one race for me this year :)

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff member
Premium
Sep 29, 2009
Are our skins allowed?
Yes*

*Within certain limits when it comes to what the livery consists of. The rules for the board will apply for liveries as well.

• RaceDepartment is a community for all age groups, hence we will not allow offensive pictures, movies, sexually explicit material, or any other content deemed to be outside the bounds reasonable taste.
  • The same is true of excessive strong language or swearing. Content containing such language may be removed in whole or in part at the discretion of the staff.