rF2 S397 Endurance Series @ Watkins Glen - Fri 02 Oct 2020

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Hello all!
Could someone drop me in PRIVATE MESSAGE or in Discord PRIVATE MESSAGE a GTE reference time on Watkins Glen please?
Just 2 days ago changed my pedal set and I feel I'm 2-3 secs slower as before (forza rig update) and I don't want to be the pace car on the race :D
So please in PM
Thanks in advance!

I try to catch myself but as I feel now it will take a few days/week? :O_o:
I just step from T3PA to LC...now my feeling is "I want back my sh!ty plastic toy!"

All about familiarity is it not?

Plastic toys... I shouldn't comment that, I still use my old G27, I have a chair with wheels on, and my desk is a 2m table from IKEA that I share with someone else. So it's our, not my desk :p

All about familiarity is it not?
Totally...T3PA is about pedal travelling...how long you push the pedal/braking force
LC pedal is about press force/braking force.

Plastic toys... I shouldn't comment that, I still use my old G27, I have a chair with wheels on, and my desk is a 2m table from IKEA that I share with someone else. So it's our, not my desk :p
But still You are a real life endurance racer! ;)

Last edited:
Totally...T3PA is about pedal travelling...how long you push the pedal/braking force
LC pedal is about press force/braking force.

Pressure-sensitive pedals. Can't have a chair with wheels then! That's for sure! Need some muscles as well if the pedals require a lot of force!

But still You are a real life endurance racer! ;)

And if covid hadn't happened I'd done a 3-race series this year as well! :) Instead all that I can hope for is that it'll be allowed to travel to Sweden (and back) without quarantine in November! That way there will be one race for me this year :)

Are our skins allowed?

Yes*

*Within certain limits when it comes to what the livery consists of. The rules for the board will apply for liveries as well.

• RaceDepartment is a community for all age groups, hence we will not allow offensive pictures, movies, sexually explicit material, or any other content deemed to be outside the bounds reasonable taste.
  • The same is true of excessive strong language or swearing. Content containing such language may be removed in whole or in part at the discretion of the staff.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 73 7.4%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 102 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 145 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 272 27.4%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 397 40.0%