Upcoming Events

Weekly BMW races on Simracing.GP Other regular AC events on Simracing.GP Weekly GT3 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Weekly GT4 Sprint Races on Simracing.GP Daily WTCR races on Simracing.GP

EU S397 Endurance @ Barcelona - Fri 21 May 2021

IceColdBeard_24

// If you want to save the planet, drive fast !
Premium
Funny how I keep saying I hate this track but when I am on, I cannot stop running lap after lap :rolleyes::D

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Funny how I keep saying I hate this track but when I am on, I cannot stop running lap after lap :rolleyes::D

Not a big fan of the track either. Never been. I think that might be because it usually comes at the point in F1 games where the novelty of a new game wears off, but it's still a lot left of the season, so it's some races where I tend to go "should I bother?". Usually that ended around Hungaroring. Which is probably why I've never liked Silverstone either :p That's another track that always was in that "meeeh" part of the F1 season in games :p

Now, I'm really not sure if I can participate. I will be there tonight, and at least spectating(and being on Discord). A week ago I broke a toe, and I did think yesterday that it had become a lot better, as I could walk pretty normally. That was until I stretched, and thus got some pressure on the toe. That hurt badly.
These are not the type of cars that I would like to drive with left-foot on both throttle and brake :/

Kevin Galvin

Premium
Not a big fan of the track either. Never been. I think that might be because it usually comes at the point in F1 games where the novelty of a new game wears off, but it's still a lot left of the season, so it's some races where I tend to go "should I bother?". Usually that ended around Hungaroring. Which is probably why I've never liked Silverstone either :p That's another track that always was in that "meeeh" part of the F1 season in games :p

Now, I'm really not sure if I can participate. I will be there tonight, and at least spectating(and being on Discord). A week ago I broke a toe, and I did think yesterday that it had become a lot better, as I could walk pretty normally. That was until I stretched, and thus got some pressure on the toe. That hurt badly.
These are not the type of cars that I would like to drive with left-foot on both throttle and brake :/
Ouch! No I definitely wouldn't want to either. Maybe you could do some commentary instead? :p

Can you sign me up for GTE? Not 100% if I can make it but don't want to miss out in case I can :D

Last edited:

Ole Marius Myrvold

JWB 96-13
Staff
Premium
Ouch! No I definitely wouldn't want to either. Maybe you could do some commentary instead? :p

Can you sign me up for GTE? Not 100% if I can make it but don't want to miss out in case I can :D

You wouldn't want me to commentate. Trust me! :) I may try to use my right foot though :p I do want to drive. If nothing else to beat @Herlev and @Steve Le Gallez :)

GTE it is! :)