rF2 S397 Endurance @ Barcelona - Fri 21 May 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Funny how I keep saying I hate this track but when I am on, I cannot stop running lap after lap :rolleyes::D

Not a big fan of the track either. Never been. I think that might be because it usually comes at the point in F1 games where the novelty of a new game wears off, but it's still a lot left of the season, so it's some races where I tend to go "should I bother?". Usually that ended around Hungaroring. Which is probably why I've never liked Silverstone either :p That's another track that always was in that "meeeh" part of the F1 season in games :p

Now, I'm really not sure if I can participate. I will be there tonight, and at least spectating(and being on Discord). A week ago I broke a toe, and I did think yesterday that it had become a lot better, as I could walk pretty normally. That was until I stretched, and thus got some pressure on the toe. That hurt badly.
These are not the type of cars that I would like to drive with left-foot on both throttle and brake :/

Not a big fan of the track either. Never been. I think that might be because it usually comes at the point in F1 games where the novelty of a new game wears off, but it's still a lot left of the season, so it's some races where I tend to go "should I bother?". Usually that ended around Hungaroring. Which is probably why I've never liked Silverstone either :p That's another track that always was in that "meeeh" part of the F1 season in games :p

Now, I'm really not sure if I can participate. I will be there tonight, and at least spectating(and being on Discord). A week ago I broke a toe, and I did think yesterday that it had become a lot better, as I could walk pretty normally. That was until I stretched, and thus got some pressure on the toe. That hurt badly.
These are not the type of cars that I would like to drive with left-foot on both throttle and brake :/
Ouch! No I definitely wouldn't want to either. Maybe you could do some commentary instead? :p

Can you sign me up for GTE? Not 100% if I can make it but don't want to miss out in case I can :D

Last edited:
Ouch! No I definitely wouldn't want to either. Maybe you could do some commentary instead? :p

Can you sign me up for GTE? Not 100% if I can make it but don't want to miss out in case I can :D

You wouldn't want me to commentate. Trust me! :) I may try to use my right foot though :p I do want to drive. If nothing else to beat @Herlev and @Steve Le Gallez :)

GTE it is! :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 262 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 173 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 169 10.0%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 128 7.5%
  • < 5 years