Resource icon

Skins S397 Cadillac DPi V.R. IMSA 2019 Car Pack V1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
bears submitted a new resource:

S397 Cadillac DPi V.R. IMSA 2019 Car Pack - S397 Cadillac DPi V.R. IMSA 2019 Car Pack

Seeing its Roar weekend I thought I might release this car pack...

This is a car pack of all of the Cadilacs from IMSA 2019 season it also includes the Nissan DPi skin for Core Autosport which I know is not a Cadillac but it looks great :)

It is a MAS install and will integrate with Brototypes amazing work for the 2019 IMSA season

Hope you enjoy it

If...

Read more about this resource...

Hi bears. Could you explain to me how to install mas skins? Other mas skins i've downloaded properly show up in the ui but this doesn't show up at all. I've placed in the correct folder but it doesn't show up. This is my first time installing a skin pack in .mas format. I've only installed single liveries in .mas format so far. I've never installed a multi skin pack in .mas format before.

Edit: Solved it via discord. You put the mas file in the latest version of the mod in the installed/vehicles.

Last edited:
Could you please remove the skins of the Nissan?, in a short time the Advanced simulations modding team will release said Nissan Onroak DPi, and thus take its place, thanks

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back