Resource icon

Skins S397 Aston Martin TAG HEUER + Fantasy Skin with new Material 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I put the 2 .mas files in the below folder and they don't work; can you give me the correct location they should be? Thanks!
..\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings

I put the 2 .mas files in the below folder and they don't work; can you give me the correct location they should be? Thanks!
..\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings

...steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\player\Settings\AstonMartin_Vantage_GT3_2019\AMV_GT3_01

Create the folders if not there.

I'm having some issues with this one and I don't think it's the skin itself as much as the new process

If I leave the files in the mas and reload in the showroom your skin is replaced with the standard grey Vantage skin, if I remove them from the mas and create a driver the skin remains yours in the showroom after reloading but in game it reverts to the standard grey skin again

So getting the driver I created to use your skin seems impossible atm but older skins work fine

I'm having the same problem as Keith posted. I had already done created a new driver but when I go back into rF2 I can't seem to access him. All I can pull up is the grey default skin.

Hope S397 fixes this because it should be "like AC", just drop in a folder and the system automatically scans for and loads the car files.

Too bad because in this case for sure the author's skins would be good to get in the game.

One of the Problem is the Description in the rcd.file = Aston Martin Vantage GT3 95 like Studio 397 better is Tag Heuer Aston Martin Vantage GT3 95
nvidia Aston Martin Vantage GT3 42

so every User can see the new car Ingame.

Unbenannt.JPG

thx for your work the skins are very good.

Last edited:
With the rcd files the cars should show up in the list. Just klick it and go on track and you should drive the car in the livery. What you can not do at the moment due to the new painting system is creating an AI driver using the new livery. It is just for use of yourself. This is reported already.

But to ask for beeing sure ...you can see it on your own car ? I tested and got it tested by friends, everything works fine.

With the rcd files the cars should show up in the list. Just klick it and go on track and you should drive the car in the livery. What you can not do at the moment due to the new painting system is creating an AI driver using the new livery. It is just for use of yourself. This is reported already.

But to ask for beeing sure ...you can see it on your own car ? I tested and got it tested by friends, everything works fine.

Yea I've since confirmed there is an issue with the AI driver because of the new system

I did a bit of testing, now if I load up your car and rcd go ingame and just jump straight on track I have your car, if however I go to the showroom and reload that skin I end up with the grey car, if I then leave the game and go to look at your mas file the game has deleted all the files inside the mas and it sits at 1kb in size

Morale of the story, don't reload the damn skin :D

Now given that I use skin downloads to improve the look of the AI field its a bit of a pain, but certainly nothing to do with you or your skin which is very good btw, I guess we wait another fix from S397

Yeah, this is a problem with other new models and custom skins, too, so it looks to be an issue for rF2 team.

Hopefully they make this importing a bit easier in the process, or maybe I need to make a car skin manager?? I'd like for all skins to show up in the base list without a need to go digging around for anything.

Yeah, this is a problem with other new models and custom skins, too, so it looks to be an issue for rF2 team.

Hopefully they make this importing a bit easier in the process, or maybe I need to make a car skin manager?? I'd like for all skins to show up in the base list without a need to go digging around for anything.

In an ideal world we should be able to load skins into the game, pick the cars that *we* want to race against and go, something like the new AI picker in R3E

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back