S19 - Sign Up Thread (OPEN)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome Nace, good to have you here, dont worry about your pace, we arent a league that only lets in the aliens, we value having fun and fair races more than overall pace of each racer, I'll add you to the list :)

@avenger82 the server is up called PrestoGP Practise, there is no password on it when its used for practise, for races we do password it and I'll send you that on race night :)

Good to hear that, that is why I decided to join after I read rules nd guidelines I got the impression you guys value fun and fair drive and not just top-top driving(open setup policy is fantastic) also schedule suits me. I will start practicing right away and maybe join the server one of these days. If I have any questions I will contact you!

Hi all,

I'm planning on joining the test race the 14th. Interested in this championship, but just want to check out if it's for me. If it is, I'll let you guys know and you can count me in! That being said, the guidelines tell me to register at prestogp.com, but I get blank pages everywhere at the site. Is it functioning properly?

Hi Raymond, The website is out of action so we had a newer site to use but that hasnt been updated in a bit as we do all our communications here on the forum, the link in the guidelines is clearly an old one that I've missed and not deleted, I'll look into that. Theres nowhere else you need to register at except here on the forum with us so your on the right track :) There is a practise server up right now called PrestoGP Practice and this will change to a passworded server on test race night and I'll PM you the password when the time comes. We would be glad to have you join us :)

Ah that explains a lot. Already had some practice time in on the server today. New to the FR 3.5 but have experience with GP3 mod and FR 2.0 on the pay to play platform. Thanks for the welcome and see you on the 14th!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back